Chapter 27 Crashing the Party

Ab tak aapne dekha....
Sidneet came in actual relationship. All are happy. Bas na baaki ka yaad hoga na😂.

Ab aage....

They were planning to have a bachelorette party.

Avu :- We will have it but only girls! You boys are not allowed.

Sid :- Arre par avu !

Rii :- Mr. Desperate person we can do a party in which only boys will be there.

Jai :- Yeah I'm in.

Vaish :- Okay so it's final you boys are having a separate party and we girls a seperate.

Boys :- Donee!

They all then ate the dinner and slept. All the couples were in different rooms. All of them slept peacefully. The most beautiful sleep was of our sidneet!

Next morning Siddharth woke up and saw Avneet in his arms. A smile crept on his face. He saw the time and decided to wake her up.

Sid :- Avu wake up!

Avu :- (in sleepy tone) Lemme sleep na yarr.

Sid :- Please na yarr wake up cutie.

Avu :- Na I am not . Do whatever you want.

He smirked. He thought for sometime and then suddenly he came on top of her and started caressing her face. She woke up with a jerk and on seeing him she widened her eyes.

Avu :- What the hell are you doing?

Sid :- You only said na do whatever you want few minutes ago.

Avu :- Get off me!

Sid :- Do you think?

Avu :- Uhghh! What do you want?

Sid :- Let me think.

He started tracing her lips with his fingers. She blushed. She knew what he was asking for. She closed her eyes giving him the permission. He smiled and started leaning in for a kiss. He was just about to kiss her when jai and reem started knocking the door and shouting also.

(A/N :- IshaKaur2019 kabab mei haddi!😂)

Sid :- Ughh! I won't leave these two idiots. And for kiss I will take it afterwards.

Avneet chuckled and pushed him and went to open the door. She saw them and wished them good morning.

Jaieem :- Good morning. We disturbed you both kya?

Avu :- Nahh

Sid :- Haa

They both said this at a same time. Jai and reem started laughing at this.

Sid :- What happened?

Reem :- As if you don't know anything 😂.

Sidneet blushed.

Jai :- Anyways my red tomatoes jaldi se fresh hokar aao. We are planning for Bachelorette.