Chapter 11 I Still Have A Chance

So in the previous chapter you read that avi and sid are going to the coffee shop together. The only intention of sid is to know that who is the boy whom avi likes and what is not there in him (jealousy you know 🙄).

Guys honestly I know that the previous chapter was so so so boring and also it was a short chapter. But this one is a good one. I hope you will like it.

Let's start now......

They were at the college gate waiting for sid and avi. They were no where to be seen after the break. Bhavesh told them that avi has not even attended the last three lectures. After so much of wait finally they arrived.

Jai :- Where the hell have you two gone?

Reem :- And why did you two didn't attended the last three lectures?

Bhav :- Now can you both open your mouth to give us the answers.

They all shouted at them.

Avi :- How can we speak if you three are not letting us to🙄?

Sid :- Exactly everytime we try  to say something you all starts speaking

Jai :- Acchaa accha bolo kya bolna hai. Ab hum nahi bolenge.

Sid :- Haa toh listen actually kya hua na when you went from the canteen me and avu were still there waiting for you all to go and then after you all went.

Flashback starts.

Sid :- Yarr yeh sab toh chale gaye abhi kya karein?

Avi :- Wahi mai bhi soch rahi hu sid. Pata hai mera lectures attend karne ka bilkul bhi man nahi hai .

Sid :- Same here yarr. Toh bolo na avi kya karein? What if we miss the lectures and ghum kar aaye kahi se?

Avi :- Idea toh accha hai par lectures miss karna theek rahega?

Sid :- Ofcourse yrr hum pehle thodi na jo lectures miss kar rahe kitne log roz bunk karte hai. Hum toh pehli baar hi kar rahe hai na.

Avi :- Haa baat toh sahi hai. Toh phir kaha chalna hai?

Sid :- Chalo tumko nature pasand hai na toh pass mei hi ek bahut sundar jagah hai waha chalte hai aur phir College ki chutti hone se pehle we will come back.

Avi :- Good idea. Let's go.

Then they secretly went out from the college. Sid have taken avi to a beautiful place. She loved the place and the surroundings.

Sid :- Did you liked it?🤗

Avi :- Liked it? I loved it sid♥️😍. It's amazing. You know what we will come here often together and will enjoy alot 😍.

Listening to this he was happy that she wants to spend some time with him.

Sid :- Sure best friend♥️. We will definitely come here again together.

After sometime they headed towards the college. They entered the college from back side so that none if their friends come to know that they bunked their lectures.

Flashback ends..

Jai :- Ohh so both of you have missed the lectures.

Sid :- Kya yrr avi bhav ko toh hum bhul hi gaye ki woh tumhare class mei tha😂🙄

Avi :- Haa yaarr agli baar se isko bol kar jaayenge aur isko yeh bhi boldenge ki yeh kisi ko na bataye.

Reem :- But avi you said this plan in front of us😂 By the way do you remember when I told you to bunk what you said?