Chapter 23 Love Is In The Air (Part - 2)

Ab tak aapne dekha....

All were shocked to see sidneet sleeping together. They all took pictures and videos of them. We also saw that vibha aunty came back and after two months Abhinavi marriage is going to take place.

Ab aage....

Avneet went to her room and sid went behind her. He came to know that she is on her periods so he went down to get something.

Sid :- Listen up everyone!

Rii :- Ohhoo bhai kya hua ?

Sid :- Why don't you spend some time together?

Anu :- Sid go to avu we promise we won't come to that room😂.

Rii :- Yes sid. Anu is right. We won't disturb you both😂.

Sid :- Are you sure you won't take any pictures nor you will disturb us?

Abhi :- Sid do you remember you both are best friends and not a real couple 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Sid :- Haa bhaiya I remember that now I'm going bye. See you all soon!😬

Rii :- Haa beta tu bol toh raha hai see you all soon par humko pata hai tu utni jaldi dikhega nahi humei 😂😂

All :- 😂😂😂

He then went to the kitchen and took out ice-creams and chocolates from the refrigerator and went back to avu. He went inside and closed the door. This time he even locked the room so that no one can come inside 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Sid :- Avu here take this.

Avu :- What is this?

Sid :- Chocolates and ice-creams. Eat them you will feel better.

Avu :- Awwww maddoo thankyou so much ♥️.

Sid :- Your most welcome maddo♥️.

She took the ice-creams and chocolates and within 15 minutes she finished everything 😂.

Sid :- You ate everything in so less time?

Avu :- Yup but my stomach is paining like helll. Do something sid.

To distract her he decided to tease her a bit.

Sid :- By the way avu you know what aaj kisi ne mujhe sabke samne zor se chillakr I love you kaha tha.

Avneet blushed at his sentence but she decided to play along with him.

Avu :- Accha kon h woh?

Sid :- Tumko nahi pata?

Avu :- Nahi mujhe kaise pata hoga.

Sid :- Chalo koi baat nahi. Meri girlfriend hai tumhe batakar kya karunga mai😂♥️

Avu :- Girlfriend nahi best friend hu mai tumhari.

Sid :- Avu maine tumhara naam kab liya?

Avu :- Uhh..ohhh... Accha thike sid toh kya hua maine tumhe I love you bol diya sabke samne? Best friends bolte hai na I love you ♥️😬.

Sid :- Maine mana nahi kiya hai ki best friends I love nahi bol sakte par woh kya hai na meri pyari si best friend ne mujhe bas I love you nahi kaha baby bhi kaha hai♥️😂.

C.A.U.G.H.T😂😂

Avu :- Woh toh bas slip of tongue tha aur kuch nahi.

Sid :- Chalo mai tumhari baat maan gaya.

Avu :- Arre sach mei sid.

Sid :- Haa jaan maine kaha kuch bola?

Avu :- Tumne mujhe jaan bola?