Chapter 19 Steamy X rated

So ab tak aapne dekha....

Sid and avi have not completed their dare and they tricked their friends. Later they went to the beach to enjoy and they met riyaz and his girlfriend anushka there. Riyaz have fully changed and now they like him. They played volleyball there and the girls won. After sometime they went back to hotel. Abhinavi wanted to spend some time so sid and avi were in Avi's room.

Ab aage...

Avi got angry on him so she picked up the pillow and sid understood that now he is gone😂😂. So he got up and started running around the room and avi was behind him but she lost her balance and slipped. Just as she was tumbling down, Siddharth tried to catch her. As he got hold of her his foot stuck in a cloth on the floor and both fell down in a heap with Avneet on top of Siddharth. Due to the sudden fall, Avneet got pushed ahead and her lips crashed with Siddharth's soft and full lips.

Both of their eyes widened in shock. They were so lost that they didn't even try to move from the position they were in. Avneet was kissing Siddharth and all of it was unintentional still none of them made a move to separate their lips.

Both of them were lost in each other's eyes as if they couldn't get enough of it.
They were wandering in the depth of each other's world. Avneet's heart was fluttering with the sudden kiss. Her pulse was racing and her palm was sweating.

She wanted to move but couldn't find the motivation to do so. Right that instant Siddharth was her world and their little world was perfect as it was.

Siddharth couldn't believe that his first kiss would be accidental and he would be lucky enough to share it with Avneet. He wanted to freeze the time and forever stay locked in the moment. This was perfect. Her soft pouty lips against his own felt the right place for them to be.

There was nowhere else Avneet wanted to be. She suddenly found herself moving her lips and Kissing him.

When Siddharth felt Avneet kissing him he eagerly complied. They both started moving their lips in sync and had an intermix of their breaths. Both of them were breathing heavily and couldn't get enough of each other. They were kissing passionately for a few minutes when suddenly a thought struck Avneet.

Holy hell!!!

She was kissing her best friend Siddharth!!!

This thought was enough to break her out of this moment and move away. She loved the way his lips felt against her own but this was wrong. She couldn't have these feelings towards him. Even if she reciprocated these feelings she was sure that he wouldn't want that. She suddenly moved away from Siddharth and stood up. She stood there awkwardly gazing at Siddharth from under her lashes.

He couldn't decipher what just happened. One moment they were kissing passionately and the other moment became all awkward with each other. Kissing Avneet was hot and steamy. He was glad nobody was there to witness their kiss.

They both wanted to leave the room as they didn't want to meet the other's eyes. They started to leave at the same time and stumbled into each other. Avneet couldn't control the butterflies in her stomach at the contact. She got an electric shock at the contact. They finally moved out one by one with Avneet leading and Siddharth following suit. Outside they saw all their friends gathered together.

They were confused as to why everyone was up so late and were trying to contain their laughter. Avneet watched Riyaz suspiciously. He was not so discreetly watching some video and was having a fit of laughter.

Avi :- Kya hua tum logo ko? Itna khil khila kyu rahe ho?

Rii :- Tum dono itni der se andar kya kar rahe the?