Chapter 32 Incomplete Love

Ab tak aapne dekha...

Read if you don't remember! 😂

Ab aage...

They both were fully drenched in water. As it was raining heavily they decided to stay in a hotel. They reached the hotel and booked a room for them.

"Sid what the fuck!" Avneet shouted at him. "Why are you shouting?" Siddharth said calmly.

"I am fully drenched! What am I suppose to wear!" Avneet said. Siddharth chuckled and recieved a glare from her.

"It's your fault! Who told you to go and dance in the rain!" Siddharth said shrugging. "You were also with me!" Avneet said.

"Haa toh mai toh waise bhi shirt ke bina sota hu!" Siddharth said laughing. "And if you want remove your clothes!" Siddharth said.

"Shut up!" Avneet said blushing. "Okay my red tomato I have an extra shirt with me. Take that!" Siddharth said chuckling.

"Where is that?" Avneet asked. "Wait I'll give you!" Siddharth said. He opened his bag and gave her the shirt.

"Okay first I'll go and change. Till then stand! Don't you dare sit on the bed!" Avneet warned him and went inside.

"She behaves more like a wife than a girlfriend!" Siddharth said under his breath chuckling.

He was standing as he knew if he sat he will be dead for sure. He decided to call Abhishek and tell him that they are staying at the hotel.

"Hey bhaiya!" Siddharth said over the phone. " Sid where the hell are you! It's raining heavily outside!" Abhishek said worried.

"Dada don't take tension. We are staying at a hotel because due to rain the roads are blocked." Siddharth informed.

"Oh bhai! Maze hai tere toh!" Riyaz said on the phone. "Phone speaker pe hai?" Siddharth asked.

"Haa! Yes! Yeah!" Reem said. " Reem what you drank?" Siddharth asked.

"Leave her sid! She is high 24/7. You just take care of you and avu!" Jai said. "Shutup jai!" Reem said.

"Okay we will come back by tomorrow morning!" Siddharth said. "Okay byee! Enjoy!" Everyone shouted. He chuckled and disconnected the call.

"Bandar! Go and take bath!" Avneet said coming out of the washroom. Siddharth on seeing her got lost.

"SIDDHARTH NIGAM I AM TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME STOP STARING AT ME AND GO AND TAKE A BATH!" Avneet shouted at him because from the last five minutes he was not even listening to her.

"Ohh okay Avu! Calm down! Why are you shouting?" Siddharth said and a second later he regretted for asking that question. Avneet pushed him in the bathroom so hard that he fell down.

"I am not sorry! Come out fast now!" Avneet said closing the door. Siddharth quickly took a bath and went out. He was in his boxers only.

"Kuch khaogi?" Siddharth asked. Avneet who was lost in him came out of the trance. Fortunately Siddharth didn't notice her.

"Maine order kar diya aur paise bhi de diye..... Tumhare!" Avneet said proudly.

"Very good!" Siddharth said chuckling. "Sid after eating the dinner sing a song for me!" Avneet said making a puppy face.

"Okay! I will for sure!" Siddharth said smiling. Their dinner arrived. After completing the dinner Siddharth and Avneet sat on the bed facing each other.

"Avu tell me which song do you wanna hear?" Siddharth asked her smiling. Avneet thought for some time and then said " Tere sang yara!"

Siddharth nodded and started singing. For the instrumental music he used his phone.