Chapter 38 Family Reunion

Ab tak aapne dekha..

Siddharth and Avneet are blessed with a baby girl. They kept her name Tahira. Avneet's parents also accepted them but sidneet are still not aware of this.

Ab aage....

It's been three days since Tahira is born. Avneet and siddharth are sitting in the hall with Tahira in her laps.

"Avu what do you think? Sonia maa aur papa maan gaye honge?" Siddharth asked.

"Mujhe kaise pata hoga yarr. And I think nahi maane honge as maan hote toh everyone would have told us na!" Avneet said.

"Hmm true! But anyways they will understand. Now let us think something!" Siddharth said.

"What do you wanna think?" Avneet asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yahi ki we should give our angel a cute nickname!" Siddharth said thoughtfully.

"Par sid I like angel as well!" Avneet said pouting.

"Okay maddo we will call her angel but we will give her a nickname too!" Siddharth said chuckling as he pulled her cheeks.

"How about Tara?" Avneet asked looking towards Tahira.

"Perfect!" Siddharth said smiling. They then talked about random things and played with Tahira.

"Sid I'll feed her now so you sit here and do whatever you want. I am going to the room and I am locking it!" Avneet said chuckling and went to the room.

Siddharth sighed and opened the TV. He was watching news when the doorbell rang. He got up and went to open the door.

Opening the door he was shocked to the core. Sonia aunty with Aman uncle were standing there.

"Y...yo...you he...here?" He asked stammering.

"Yes we are here." Amandeep replied with a straight face. It was hard for both of them for controlling their laughter seeing the face of Siddharth.

"Don't you want us to come in?" Sonia asked raising he eyebrows.

"Haa...haa come." Siddharth said. He went inside with them.

"Where is Avneet?" Sonia asked when she couldn't find her anywhere.

"I will call her wait." Siddharth said and ran towards the room. Sonia and Amandeep chuckled after he went.

"Avu come out fast!" Siddharth said as he knocked the door. Avneet opened the door.

"Sid don't shout! She is sleeping!" Avneet whispered-shouted glaring at him.

"Oh okay! But please come out yarr!" Siddharth said. Avneet noticed he was worried so she quickly closed the door slightly so that she won't wake up due to noise.

Then she and Siddharth went out. On reaching the hall Avneet was shocked to see Amandeep and Sonia. Avneet looked at siddharth and he was already looking at her.

"I am sorry beta!" Sonia said crying as she hugged Avneet tightly.

Both Siddharth and Avneet were confused as to what was happening here.

"Don't be confused baccho. We realised our mistake and we are ready to do everything you say us. We are sorry! We both accept your relationship." Amandeep said hugging Siddharth.

Hearing this Avneet and siddharth were shocked and happy to no extent.

"Seriously maa papa!" Avneet said and hugged his father tightly. Amandeep chuckled.