05: Sadist

Hans or... Heinestus was now sitting in paranoia. After being captured, he was yelled at by the guards to stay put in this room until Dainsleif - the master of the house - returned.

He glanced around at the spacious living room he was in. He could tell that this room was well maintained since there was almost no dust that could be found anywhere. He saw the difference of architecture and materials being used in these rooms compared to his in the modern world. Like how different types of wood were used to build this elegant room. The dark wooden walls were uniquely designed with patterns. There was also a large window that used wooden screens. And a chandelier hanging in the ceiling.

There were also many pieces of furniture being calculatedly scattered throughout the place. Like the wooden sofa Heinestus is sitting on, the wooden table that had neatly stacked papers on top, the bookshelves, a wool carpet, and a large wall mirror.

After what seemed to be an eternity the door opened and the clacks of a shoe hitting against wood can be heard revealing a tall figure with dark hair and a formal smile. If Heinestus didn't know this man he would have fallen in love on the spot. But knowing what he knew he felt the urge to faint.

"Are you doing alright?" The man... Dainslief casually asked.

Heinestus gulped. He didn't know what to respond to. "I'm alright. Thank you for your concern" He tried to act like some kind of noble man but he could already feel that he was failing instead.

Dainslief observed for a while before humming in acknowledgement, he walked closer to Heinestus with a mysterious glint in his eyes.

Heinestus tensed, he felt his skin tighten under Dainslief's eyes. His heart fluttered and his breath hitched.

Finally, when he was close enough, Dainslief slammed both of his hands behind Heinestus unto the backrest of the sofa, trapping the poor man in between.

Heinestus flinched, he felt that his heart leapt out. He saw how Dainslief looked at him as if he had finally lured a prey into a beast's jaws.

This man!

He didn't know what to do. This Dainslief was too forward. It was mentioned that in the visual novel, Dainslief was a sweet gentleman who had a soft smile on his face and would always help the female lead whenever she was troubled, even getting excited just by seeing a breath of her hair.

If Heinestus were to label such a person he would be that weird puppy-like persona. But today he saw that label being scraped away, now he couldn't even identify similarities between this Dainsleif and the Dainsleif in the visual novel, aside of course, the handsome face.

Without Heinestus noticing, Dainslief took the hand of the panicked person in front of him, kissing the soft knuckles with his lips. He slowly raised his head matching his gaze unto Heinestus and said,

"...did you miss me?"

Heinestus was too busy freaking out earlier that he didn't notice that his hand was being taken away. There was so much information processing in his head that when he saw the scene in front of him his brain took a pause and froze on the spot.

"...What?"

Dainslief's expression saddened as he heard the response, making Heinestus panic again.

No wait, was that the wrong answer? How am I supposed to answer!?

Witha lack of response from both parties Heinestus couldn't help but shiver in fear.

But Dainslief didn't fret, he placed Heinestus' hand on his own cheeks and looked up to the freezed up man in front of him and smiled fondly,

"Because I really missed you."

Heinestus didn't know whether to laugh or cry to what Dainslief said. He could only look at him helplessly, praying to get out of this situation as fast as possible. He wanted to say something but before anything could be said a knock on the door sounded in the room, revealing a tall man holding his hand up to his chest in courtesy. Anyone could guess that this person was a butler of some sort.

He spoke in spanish. Heinestus didn't understand but he felt that the butler was calling for Dainslief.

He heard Dainslief sigh and looked back at him. Dainsleif stood up and was about to leave, his eyes grazed towards Heinestus as he bid his goodbyes. But before he could leave the room he looked back and said,

"You'll be here with me until your false accusations are gone."