07: With You

The events that unfolded before Heinly had been hard to comprehend. First of all he had died before ever reaching his goal in money making. Second, he had transmigrated... Or reincarnated? Whatever. One thing for sure is that he had been transmigrated in the world of the visual novel: My Lover is a Nobleman as Heinestus. And lastly, he had to meet the one and only Dainslief, the male lead of the story, and the one who executed Heinestus - but at the same time had feelings for him.

Heinly had no choice but to submit to all of this until things got solved, but the question is how? He knew almost nothing about the details of the story, only the important parts.

But what was even worse was that the way things were played out here was off. Dainsleif's wife is nowhere to be found, there are these accusations that are tailing Heinestus, and the fact that Dainsleif is keeping Heinly in the House Artimus. There was also the fact that Hans and Heinstus share the same appearance which led Heinly to think that this world could either be a parallel universe... Or a past life.

Heinly inhaled deeply before dipping himself back to the water. The warmth gave him a sense of relief from all the stressful events that had happened so far.

The butler led him to a very spacious room. All of which were made in the same mahogany the furnitures in the receiving room were made from. There was a traditional canopy bed in the middle. In a corner in front of the bed was a big dressing space. In the middle of the space was a large standing mirror, to the right are racks used to hang clothes in, and on the left are some cabinets that store self assessment items.

Similar to the living room, there was a large open window that used wooden screens near where the bed is.

The bathroom was situated in front of the king sized bed, probably done so for convenience so that when you leave the bathroom you get to change into your clothes right next to where the dressing space is at.

Heinly sat on the side of the bed facing the large window wearing a dark blue night robe. The moon shone bright and filled the room with its soft light.

He found this room strange, it was too big. Too big for someone like Heinestus to be in.

Maybe it's because this is a large house with large rooms. Or is it because it fits the body of the son of a marquis? But I'm a wanted criminal who escaped from prison, so how does that work? Or is it because Dainslief liked Heinestus too much to give him a large room?

Heinly snorted as he tried not to laugh too loud while clasping his mouth with his hand.

Oh God, if the fujo-danshis knew about this, they would definitely go crazy...

He thought about how sweet Dainsleif was to Heinestus, but something was odd but didn't know what.

But then how could Dainsleif execute Heinestus?

Sighing, Heinly looked up the moon once more and thought about it more. It is strange... but he remembered that most of the writings of Evangel were trash so he didn't dwell upon it too much.

He sat in a daze before being interrupted by a door opening. Revealing the root of Heinly's worries. Dainslief looked at the person sitting at his own bed before smiling to himself.

Heinly almost screamed, he really didn't want to deal with this man right now. He quickly stood up and stammered,

"Oh, was this supposed to be your room? I'm sorry for using it without knowing."

As he reached for the door behind Dainsleif to escape, strong arms caught him and lifted him up. Once again Heinly almost screamed. He didn't know what to make out of this situation. He only knew that it was embarrassing and frightening at the same time.

Heinly had a ghastly expression on his face and it made Dainsleif smile.

"No silly, I asked the butler to take you to my room. So you're fine." Dainsleif's eyes glistened as he said that.

Heinly almost vomited blood as he heard that.

So did this man really liked Heinestus that much to basically hold him in captive in his own room? What about your wife damn it!

Dainslief saw the complicated face Heinly was wearing so he reassured him. "It's fine, it's not like I'm married to someone else or something."

Heinly froze when he heard that, so he wasn't married? Then what about the incident in the cathedral? Wasn't it Dainslief's marriage that was ruined by Heinestus?

Before more thoughts could grow in his head, Dainslief positioned Heinly's body over his shoulder like a log. After that Dainslief smacked Heinly's small plump butt before reassuring him again.

"It's been a while since we've last slept together. Let's just head over and rest now."

Heinly wanted to scream once again, he never felt that kind of humiliation in his entire life. His face was red in embarrassment. He didn't have a choice but to agree with whatever was going on.