✦・eleven╭╯

Dark clouds burst open, moving away for rain to collapse over the thirsty ground. Jimin was caught in this unexpected shower of rain, without an umbrella. The chilly breeze flew around him as he hugged himself for warmth.

He looked up. The rain would not subside easily, it was going to be raining for hours. He needed to get back to his dorm and study. His tests won't stop because of rain.

Standing in the rain, the water soaked through his clothes, touching his skin. Cold shivers ran down his spine, making his teeth clatter. Jimin rubbed his palms together, generating heat, and placing his hands on his cheeks.

Jimin ran for cover. He couldn't get sick, his exams were around the corner. He ran until he entered the Relaxed Hut, his favorite cafe.

He walked into the comforting atmosphere. They had switched the heaters on. His teeth stopped chattering. He moved forward, soaking in the warmth.

"One cappuccino." He ordered.

"It will take about five minutes, please have a seat. I will call you when your order is ready." A server told him.

"Sure, thank you." said Jimin, politely. He walked back and sat at a table.

The cappuccino was warm and comforting. Jimin ran his hand through his wet hair. He had to dry his hair before he caught a cold.

He paid for the drink and happily skipped out of the cafe. The coffee had lifted his mood. It had also stopped raining. The sun peeking in between the clouds.

Suddenly, something grabbed his hand and pulled him behind the cafe. He tumbled and fell because of the force. The grip on his hand was strong enough to crush his bones.

"Ow! Let go of me!"

Jimin looked up to see a hideous creature. It was as pale as a corpse, swollen to the size of an ox. It was resting all the weight on its body on one leg. Jimin guessed he had a lame foot and had difficulty walking. The creature roared, blowing fire. Jimin dropped his head to the ground. The flames, clacking over his head before disappearing.

The monster had let go of him, and he tried crawling away from the creature. He succeeded. Jimin saw heaps of boxes lying around. Old chairs and scraps of metal. He was behind the Relaxed Hut.

The monster said something in a language unknown to Jimin. Its eyesight was weak. He could escape if he kept quiet.

The monster realised Jimin was missing and swung its hand, catching a few chairs and crushing them before him.

Jimin took a deep breath. The monster was strong. He couldn't kill the monster himself, but he could injure the monster enough to buy time for him to escape.

But what are the chances it won't follow me.

Jimin got up from his crouched position and walked backwards. He stepped on an empty chips packet, regretting it instantly.

Hearing the crunching noise, the creature looked at Jimin. Its pale eyes boring into his grey ones. For a moment, no one moved. Out of nowhere, the monster stretched out its lanky hand and wrapped it around Jimin's hips, lifting him from the ground.

Jimin kicked the monster's fingers. But he couldn't hurt it , and the monster griped tighter on him, causing him to buck in pain. He screamed.

He could see stars in front of him. The pain was unbearable. His vision blacking as he tried to block the pain out.

"Please," He sobbed. "Stop, it's hurting tremendously." The monster grunted and continued applying pressure.

Jimin screamed again. He was going to black out. He heard a snap coming from his body. His hips had given away and broke. He sobbed harder.