✦・sixty two╭╯

"We have to save our siblings. It doesn't matter whose side they are on. We won't let them die because our parents think they are on our side." Jimin said.

Hoseok completely agreed with Jimin. He didn't know what plan the Royal Children had, but they wouldn't be able to swing with it when tied up with five thousand soldiers ready to attack them as soon as their parents ordered. Erothians don't feel the way humans do.

"How are we going to do that?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok looked back at the clearing, their base. They had moved further into the canopy of the trees. He could hear the muffled voices. TheTheir siblings stood tall while their parents tried to convince them to switch sides so they wouldn't kill them. His siblings weren't afraid of death.

"You are right." Zemira said. Her hands behind her back, she figured with something. The line beeped from Namjoon's backpack. Namjoon quickly pulled it out. It was the walkie talkie. Their siblings didn't know they were here. They are trying to warn us not to come here. "They aren't coming to save us. They wouldn't when we are tied up in chains and standing in front of you for being traitors to the Council." Her words were convincing. She had spent a lot of time lying to her parents about her plans, about their downfall. "They don't care about us. They just want to kill you."

I don't want to kill them.

"Very well." A man said. He couldn't recognise the voice. But it was one member of the Royal Council. "We gave you an offer, and you didn't take it. Now face the consequences."

Someone screamed. Hoseok jumped. It sounded like someone was being tortured. He turned around to see who was screaming. The branches blocked his vision. But he felt a ripple of power. Like he did when Night killed Stephanie. He remembered the feeling distinctively. What happened in the clearing?

Hoseok felt uneasy. He didn't know what had happened, but it was bad. A deafening silence followed the scream. This made his skin crawl. The anticipation of not knowing what had happened was the worst. His stomach dropped. What if it was his fault?

Everyone looked as disturbed as he felt.

"We have to get our siblings out of there." Zia said, voicing his thoughts.

"How?" Night asked.

Their siblings would be surrounded with guards. Not to mention the other five thousand soldiers waiting for orders to kill the Phenomenal. They had to find a safe way to get their siblings out of danger. Without risking anyone's life.

"I have an idea." Yoongi said, his lips curling in mischief and proceeded telling them his idea.

Hoseok smiled. Min Yoongi was a genius. They could get their siblings out safely without anyone seeing.

"Let's return the favor to our siblings." Namjoon said.

-

Jimin and Taehyung creeped near the clearing. Minding their steps. There weren't any dry leaves at this time of the year, but if they made the slightest noise the soldiers would know. The clearing was pretty isolated before. Now it was filled with spaceships and Erothians. It radiated a different kind of energy. Powerful and cruel. The air near the base was heavy, full of guilt.

Their siblings' heads hung low. The Royal Council were stren. Their faces composed. Their armors shining under the sun. The air around them shimmered. It seemed like the Armours were absorbing the sun's heat.

A chill passed through Jimin. If they could use the sun's energy...

"They can't do anything like that." Ray said. "But they are going to do something much worse. Get your siblings out of there."

He nodded and nudged Taehyung with his elbow. Taehyung looked at him and raised his eyebrows to ask Jimin if he was ready. He nodded.

Taehyung exhaled through his mouth with his cheeks puffed out. On his command, gusts of wind started pushing the Erothian soldiers and the Royal Council behind. They floundered behind, trying to fight the wind. The unexpected wind had surprised them and it had gotten them away from the Royal Children. It was Jimin's turn. The speed of the wind accelerated and Jimin began creating a dome around it. It was tricky, but he managed it. Night could have made the dome, but the Royal Council believed Night hadn't activated her power. It would be a sweet surprise for them when Night killed them using her power.

Their siblings were in shock. They didn't think the Phenomenal would be on Bukhansan. Even when they had warned them not to come here. But they couldn't let their siblings die. If they trusted their siblings or not, they needed them to kill their parents.

If the Royal Children died, our motivation to kill our parents would die too.

"Psst Ahaan," Jimin whispered, Ahaan was close enough to hear him. He looked at his brother in shock. "Get everyone, we have to go."

"Didn't you hear Zemira? Get away from here! If our parents find out -" Ahaan whispered furiously.

"They are going to find out anyway." Jimin cut him off. "Let's go! Get the others."

Ahaan gathered his friends. Jimin turned his concentration back on holding his dome up. Jimin could feel the wind swirling inside the dome, preventing anyone from attacking the dome.

Ahaan got everyone. They looked annoyed at Taehyung and Jimin. Who were trying to save their lives so that they wouldn't die from treson. They were annoyed at us for risking our lives while saving them.

"You shouldn't have come." Ixone said.

"We were already here." Taehyung answered. "Now we have to run. Follow us and don't look behind."

With that, Jimin dropped the dome and him and Taehyung ran. Their siblings following close behind. The Phenomenal were anxiously waiting for them to come back. They were well hidden behind trees and rocks.

"Good, you are safe." Zia said. "We heard screams earlier, did they hurt any of you?"

"My dad killed Indira." Silvious spat bitterly. "The bastard might not even regret it."

All of their siblings were there, except Indira.

----------------------------------------

{A/N}: Oh no! Indira's dead! 

💙