✦・forty╭╯

"No." Night said firmly.

"Come on. There is not much of an option. You have to share a room with Zia." Yoongi said.

"There is." she quickly fired back. "Zia and Hoseok sleep together."

Zia felt heat rush to her cheeks. She was speechless. Hoseok and her had never slept on the same bed together.

Sure, they had cuddled up in each other's rooms. Talked for hours about seemingly normal things and made each other laugh. Hoseok would always kiss her cheek and pull her tightly against his body.

Eventually they would sit in silence. Not needing words to express their feelings. Holding each other, feeling the warmth radiating from their bodies. She smiled slightly.

"What do you guys say?" Namjoon asked her and Hoseok.

"I'm fine if Hoseok is comfortable with it." Zia responded.

"I'm fine too." Hoseok said, smiling softly at her. Her heart fluttered as always when he smiled at her.

"Yes!" Night exclaimed in relief. "I missed sleeping in the middle of the bed."

Everyone laughed at her confession.

"Guys but do keep quiet at night. The rest of us are trying to sleep." Jungkook said, wiggling his eyebrows at them.

Night laughed and gave him a high five. Taehyung and Jimin chuckled.

Zia simply rolled her eyes. She was used to their teasing at this point. She would be surprised if they stopped teasing her. But she couldn't wait for them to start dating someone. She was going to get her revenge then.

"Moving on." Namjoon said seriously. "We have to fly this ship. I have been going through this manual. Flying it is not hard once you understand the controls, it also has autopilot. So once we get it in the air, we can just switch it to autopilot .The directions to Eroth are already enabled in the system."

"Will you be able to do that?" Zia asked hopefully.

Namjoon was the smartest person in the room. He was also reading the manual earlier. If he understood the controls he could be able to fly the spaceship.

"I think," he said, scratching the back of his neck. "I need to go over the manual one more time."

"We need food." Taehyung suddenly said.

This had completely slipped Zia's mind. They couldn't survive without food. Even if they had to save another planet, they were still humans who died without food.

"We have to buy in bulk." Night said. "I'll go."

"Me too." Jimin volunteered.

"We both won't be able to carry so much. Taehyung, wanna come?" Night asked.

"Yeah, sure." he shrugged.

Everyone dispersed to their own tasks. Leaving Zia alone with Hoseok.

"Wanna pick out a room?" Zia asked him innocently.

"Yeah, sure." He smirked and snaked an arm around her waist. "Choose the one with the best bed." he whispered in her ear, sending a tingling sensation in her body.

"Why?" she asked innocently. She knew the answer but she wanted to play with him.

"So that we get a good amount of sleep."

"We don't have anything to do." Hoseok commented, lying on the bed beside it. The mattress sunk down because of his weight.

They had taken a room in the far corner of the ship. The room, like the rest of the ship, was brightly lit. This made her miss her room in Hoseok's villa. It had a lot of natural light.