✦・fifty four╭╯

Taehyung pressed his foot down on the accelerator and sped down the road, driving away from Hoseok's villa and the monsters. The monsters entered the lawns surrounding the villa. Taehyung could feel the lightning cackle in the sky.

They had to get out of that area fast. It was only a matter of time before

the monsters would spot and start chasing them.

He craned his neck to see if a monster was following them.

"You pay attention in front of the road." Night shouted at him from the backseat. "I'll take care of the back."

He diverted his attention back to the road in front of him. Jungkook shuffled in his seat beside him, looking back.

Taehyung turned onto the main road, and he relaxed a little. Among so many cars present, monsters won't be able to attack their car easily. It would at least buy them some time.

"Jungkook, can you tell me the route to Busan?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, wait a minute." Jungkook said, turning around and pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Go straight on his road till we leave the city. It will take us about 5 hours to reach." Jungkook informed him.

"Let's hope our luck lasts till then." Night said.

***

"Shit, in the hurry, I forgot the key." Night cursed. "Jungkook, break the lock."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

"Just do it, or do you want to travel five hours to get a key, which there are chances I might or might not have lost?"

Jungkook broke the lock and pushed the door open, revealing the small apartment.

Taehyung had never seen Night's apartment. When they had first met, instead of coming back to Busan, they had gone to Hoseok's villa. It was big enough to accommodate them all.

He followed Night in. There was a small T.V on the wall opposite to the door. A couch lined alongside the door. There were three mattresses resting against a wall. There was a bedroom at the end of the apartment, a kitchen just before it, stashed in a corner.

Night led them into the bedroom. It contained one messy bed with the blanket thrown off on the floor.

"It might be in one of those boxes up there." Night muttered, nodding at the loft, thinking where exactly she had kept it.

Taehyung got a chair and stood on it. Dust covered most of the boxes in the loft. He pulled out the boxes and passed them to Jungkook. He had expected the boxes to be heavier than they actually were.

He got down from the chair, holding the last box in his hand.

Night and Jungkook were rummaging through the boxes. Books, bottles were littered on the floor in front of him.

Taehyung opened the box he was holding and started searching the scraps. Spiders had spun their web in the corners of the box. He saw something in the bottom of the box and quickly pulled it out. It was labeled as a 'Communication Device'.

"That's a walkie-talkie." Night said, sounding exasperated.

It was indeed a walkie- talkie.

-

Jimin blasted the monster going after the van. Night, Jungkook and Taehyung had to get the communication device so that the Phenomenal would get the updates of what was currently happening on Eroth.