✦・sixty╭╯

Taehyung was lucky. He could fly to the top of the mountain. But he had to make round trips to carry all their stuff to the top of the mountain. The Phenomenal were headed to the top of Bukhansan, where they had found the spaceship.

Jin had to climb the mountain again. It would take at least 3-4 hours. It wasn't a pleasant experience the last time he did it. This time, at least, he didn't have to kill monsters. All of them were dead. Now he had to kill soldiers, five thousand trained soldiers. They hadn't started climbing, but he was already dreading it.

Jungkook, Jimin and Night helped carry their belongings and handed them over to Taehyung. Taehyung readied himself. He would have to come back to get all the stuff. He wasn't carrying everything, of course. The Phenomenal had also slung a few things over their shoulders. Jin was carrying two tents. He adjusted the straps, which were slipping off his shoulders. They were camping on top of the mountain. He was worried about mosquitoes sucking his blood when he was sleeping. They were carrying mosquito repellent, but he could never be too cautious about his face. Sometimes the mosquitos even bit his lips.

"Taehyung try not to drop anything." Jungkook teased, flashing Taehyung a bunny smile. Jin smiled. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and took off.

Jin had flown with him once. It was in the mansion, when Jungkook and Taehyung had just told him he was a Phenomenal and a troll started chasing. Taehyung just activated his powers and took off with Jin and Jungkook. Jin also activated his powers that day, when the troll broke his ankle. So much had happened in between that the party in the mansion felt like it happened years ago.

If he survived this, he would... he wasn't sure what he would do. Maybe he would just be grateful and continue living his life. A question lingered in his mind. If their parents were defeated, would the Phenomenal stay on Earth or Eroth?

Which one would be a better choice?

"Okay," Namjoon said, clapping his hands together. Everyone immediately turned their heads in his directions, listening. That was his finesse. People heard what he had to say with rapt attention. "Let us also start moving."

Jin rolled his shoulders and gripped tents tighter, before he started walking. The sun hit his nape. In minutes, he was sweating. He didn't complain. The breakfast he had eaten in the morning disappeared and he was hungry again. No one talked and concentrated on the climb.

He passed a few people. In other circumstances, they would have recognised him. Now he was nobody. People wouldn't recognise him. He can't decide which is better. At least, he got to experience both the worlds.

The sun was directly above him now. Melting his determination to climb. He would have given in, but he was sure Zia and Namjoon would curse at him. They had been walking for an hour now, without a break.

-

"Let's take a break." Yoongi said breathlessly. Zia nodded. She didn't want to admit it, but she was tired. Her shirt clung to her body due to sweat.

She had never been camping before, much less lived on a mountain for ten days after which she wasn't sure if she was going to die. She shuddered. What if Hoseok died? No. She won't let him or any other Phenomenal die.

Night was sitting beside her. Her legs drawn up to her chest, she started at the mountains in front of her. Zia nudged her with her soldier. "If we survive, we should get ice cream."

Night chuckled silently. "You're paying."

"I think it should be fifty-fifty." She laughed.

Cool breeze flowed. It cooled down her body. Taehyung was lucky. Even if he had to make round trips up and down the mountain, he still didn't have to climb the mountain like the rest of them. It was a pain in the ass, but the rest of them didn't get such an amazing advantage. He must have gotten all the stuff to the top by now, and was chilling. He could even be flying around for fun.

"Before all that, we have to win." Night said with well-hidden determination in her eyes. It was hidden well, but Zia could see it and hear it in her voice.

"We will." She replied, trying to convince herself.

She, Namjoon and Yoongi had sat in Namjoon's room one day and tried to make a plan. They couldn't agree on one idea, but they all had different ideas. But in front of the information they had just received, all those ideas were useless. But all of them stayed up late last night to make a plan. Forgetting their previous argument, everyone presented their ideas. This plan was much better. If they could pull it off, they had a chance of winning.

She unscrewed the cap of her bottle and gulped the water down. Her throat was dry and her tongue parched. They still had to climb for about two hours more. Everyone would be too tired to do anything other than rest. But they would have to set the camp first. She groaned internally. It was going to be a long day.

"Let's move again." Jimin said. Everyone got up unwillingly. They wanted to rest for some more time, but they did have to reach their base before it got dark.

She laced her fingers in Hoseok's. He gave her a smile. They didn't have to talk to express their feelings, and Zia loved it.

As soon as they reached their base, she freed herself from Hoseok and collapsed on top of their things. Taehyung gave from behind the luggage.

"Oh, there you are. I thought you all got lost." Taehyung commented. "I have put up three tents, if someone wants to sleep."

Bless his soul, he was the kindest and most caring person to ever walk the Earth. She, along with the others, gave him a grateful smile. Jin shrugged off the tents he was carrying. Taehyung quickly picked them up and went to assemble them. "I have got a hang of this now." He was truly an angel.

Their base was hidden and couldn't be found if someone was looking for it. That's what they wanted. Now they had to plan.

-----------------------------------

{A/N} :: Well, 10 more chapters can you belive it?

Thank you so much for all the support <3

💙