✦・sixty five╭╯

A bullet bounced off Hoseok. He was used to it now. He found it funny. First, he was worried about getting hit. It was scary how less the Phenomenal knew about what they were supposed to do. They knew nothing and what they did know, there was a chance it was false or there was more to it. They had already acted knowing half the information. Things didn't go well that time.

If they had the wrong information, he couldn't do anything. Like last time. He thought. Zia almost died last time. Even if things go wrong this time, he wouldn't let her die. But he didn't know where she was. Wherever she was, she was safe. Ember told him the gems had power, but didn't go in depth about it. He knew the Ember was protecting him from the bullets. Psyche would also be protecting Zia, but he couldn't help but worry. He didn't want her to get hurt. The days she was sleeping were hell. He didn't know what to do or when she was going to wake up.

The memory of Zia lying unconscious on her bed was always followed by anger. This time, he directed his anger towards black armoured soldier in front of him. She was shooting black bullets out of her spear-gun, but it didn't hit him or Jin. Jin rolled his eyes and captured the soldier in stone. Did the people who were captured in stone stay the same way, or did they die due to lack of oxygen? Dying was a more practical option.

Hoseok had killed twenty-seven soldiers today. When he first killed someone, he was filled with guilt for days. He knew the world wasn't black and white. Nor was he, but killing someone wasn't a small thing. Now he could do it easily. He thought of the soldiers to be monsters. They weren't monsters, but thinking about them as monsters helped ease his conscience. He was as grey as everyone else. With the Phenomenal, he had seen everyone had their own challenges. No one always thought about the right way to get through them, instead they chose the path which they thought was the best way.

"I think we killed every soldier here." Jin said. That didn't seem right. There were five thousand soldiers. They hadn't even been attacked by fifty soldiers.

"This doesn't seem right." He said. There was a movement in the bushes. A soft rustling, he would have almost missed. "Jin there." He hissed.

The soldier didn't know he and Jin weren't affected by the bullets and continued firing. There were two soldiers in that bush, the other one tried to make him lose his footing by shooting a stream of water at him. He wasn't thrown backwards, but he lost his footing.

He fell on the ground and set the bush on fire. He could do that by just concentrating. The fire spread quickly, catching one soldier' hair and spreading over the rest of their body. The other soldier tried running away, but Jin dropped a heavy branch on their head, killing them instantly.

Hoseok smirked. Power was a dangerous thing, and he had it. It was like having the reins to control the world. Because that's how it worked. The one who had the power sat on the biggest chair.

-

Zemira grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him away from the soldiers. He tried to protest, but if he made a sound, the soldiers would know where he was. Zemira dropped his hand when they were far away from the soldiers.

"Why did you do that?" he hissed as soon as she dropped his hand. "We had to kill them!"

"No! They are just puppets." She hissed back. Her red hair was sticking to the back of her neck. "They are just puppets. Our parents have the real power. If we can get them to surrender the throne, we win."

"But that's not in the plan."

"That's not in your plan. Did you really think we wouldn't have our own plan?"

He hadn't expected that. The Phenomenal had thought their siblings were relying on them for a plan. He raised his eyebrows. That was not the case. They didn't believe their siblings were on their side, looks like their siblings also had the same thoughts.

No one really trusted each other. The gems don't tell the Phenomenal information until they are about to die. The Phenomenal don't trust their gems as much as they did before. And the gems being able to talk when he had removed his necklace. It made no sense. They were more than the voices of the gems. The gems had something of their own going on. The Royal Children had their own plan. So did the Phenomenal. But everyone's goal was to remove their parents from the throne.

"What else is in your plan? Killing us after we have helped you?" he asked.

"What? No, we are not going to kill you. Why would you think that?" Zemira answered, a little shocked at his abruptness.

"Because we can compete with you for the throne."

"Do you want to rule Eroth?"

"No," The Phenomenal wanted to stay as far away from the throne.

"Then why are you thinking that?"

"Just looking at all the possible outcomes. What is your plan?"

"Kill our parents, take their necklaces, which make you part of the Royal Council. The army is trained to follow the orders of the Council. It doesn't matter who is on the throne."

"Aura, there is something you need to tell the Phenomenal." Taehyung said and proceeded telling Aura the things Zemira had told him and another message he wanted to convey to his friends.

"But Zemira, the Phenomenals don't know about your plan. They are going to kill." Taehyung pointed out.

"Ixone and Dracio are with Yoongi and Namjoon respectively. We just have to find the others and tell them."

"You could have told this to us before we split up."

"We didn't know you were going to kill the soldiers."

Taehyung sighed. Communicating is the key. But trust plays a big factor in opening up and being vocal. Trusting someone blindly is scary. Taehyung trusted the Phenomenal with his life.

Ahaan and Abraxus approached them. "Did you tell him?" Ahaan asked.

She nodded. "We have to tell the others too."

"Jungkook and Zia went that way." Abraxus said.

Taehyung, Ahaan, Zemira and Abraxus walked in the direction Abraxus had pointed. Taehyung hoped the others got his message.

--------------------------------------  

{A/N}: What message? 👀

💙