✦・twenty three╭╯

Hoseok hadn't been to his villa in a long time. He used it as an escape from everything. It was just him, alone. No one to judge him, tell him what to do. He could sleep in late without having to worry about the schedules.

He had enjoyed his Idol life, but like every great thing, it came with its disadvantages. The hectic schedules and being followed everywhere was one of the things he was glad he didn't have to relive. There were good times, which he didn't want to forget. Performing at concerts was always something he looked forward to. He was going to miss his friends he had made in the industry. Especially his best friend, Jin.

This was his new beginning. It had come at the cost of killing someone. He wasn't sure if he had committed a cold-blooded murder or not. Everyone theorised that his thoughts of him being in their captivity had channeled into anger, which, in turn, activated his powers. No one blamed him for killing that man.

He had fire powers. The family ring he never removed contained a gem which spoke to him in his mind. Its name was Ember. The ring was the only thing he took with him when his parents disowned him for following his dreams. Despite that, he still came to Seoul and auditioned. Today he was leaving it all behind.

There was a knock at his door. It broke his trance. He checked his phone. It was three in the afternoon. Everyone was resting after the busy day they had, and Hoseok was more than happy to slip into the privacy of his room.

He opened the door to be greeted by Zia. he remembered her by her blonde hair, which was messy and unkempt at the moment.

"Hey," she started. "So, everyone is awake and they want food. Are you hungry?"

This made him realise how hungry he was. The last meal he had was yesterday afternoon, a day ago.

"Yeah, I'm starving," he replied.

He and Zia walked down the hallway together.

"Is Jimin awake yet?" He asked, breaking the silence, starting the conversation.

"No, not yet. He's sleeping. But he'll wake up soon. He is just exhausted from using his powers so much." she added the last part after seeing Hoseok's face.

"How about Taehyung?"

"Oh, he's completely fine. Jimin healed him well."

They entered the noisy kitchen. Night and Yoongi were near the stove, preparing multiple ingredients. Out of curiosity, Hoseok edged closer.

Cheese, tomato sauce, boiled corn, bell peppers, onions, olives were lined up beside each other. Night and Yoongi were preparing the ingredients for pizza.

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the small table, playing UNO, but Taehyung was still having difficulty understanding the rules since it was his first time playing. So Zia helped him out.

"Hoseok, do you want to play?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok had asked them to call him that instead of his stage name, which they previously addressed him with.

"Yeah, sure." he shrugged, pulling up a chair and joining them.

Jungkook shuffled the cards and distributed them. They played a few rounds before Night called them to eat.

"Everyone." she called them. "Make your pizza however you want and give it to Yoongi. He'll bake it. Also, should I wake Jimin up?"

"I think you should. He's going to be hungry when he wakes up." said Zia as she got up from her chair to make pizza.

Hoseok pushed his chair back and got up. His stomach was eating up his insides. He got himself a plate and put the pizza base on it, spreading an adequate amount of tomato sauce on its surface. He added onions, bell pepper and boiled corn and topped it all with a delicious amount of cheese. He passed it onto Yoongi, who put it in the oven.