Part 12: Mating Season

Jimin grabbed the necklace that was on the nightstand and put it on Jungkook. Jungkook felt happiness spread through him because Jimin remembered what Jungkook said last night. Both of them walked down to the dining room where the others sat.

"Glad you could finally make it to breakfast." Jin said in a sassy tone making everyone else in the room laugh.

"At least we came down. We wanted to keep sleeping but because you needed to talk to us, we got up and came down." Jimin replied back with the same amount of sass putting the room back into a fit of laughter.

"Alright settle down and eat before the food goes cold. I didn't spend an hour in the kitchen for it to go cold." Jin said, catching everyone's attention.

     Jimin and Jungkook took a seat while everyone resumed eating. Jimin got 2 plates and set one of them in front of Jungkook and the other in front of him. He then placed some food on their plates and they began eating while having conversations with the others. After they were done Jin gathered up the plates and took them to the sink then came back and sat in his chair with a serious face.

"It's time I tell you what I needed to talk to you all about. There's been a lot going on lately and it seems you all forgot about something and that thing just so happens to be mating season which is in one week. This means we need to figure out what you plan on doing for those two weeks." He said and everyone's eyes widened in shock. They did forget about it and Jin was surprised at this point because it happens every year.

"Once you're done figuring it out, come tell me or Namjoon what you plan on doing so we can prepare before the season, because we are not having a repeat of last year." Jin said and sparked Jungkook's curiosity.

"What happened last year?" Jungkook asked tilting his head while the others except Jin hung their head in shame.

"Well, last year even though I had reminded them that mating season was coming they forgot to stock the pack house which led to a shortage of food and when it came to the last piece of food, these idiots had an all out brawl in my kitchen and ended up sending each other to the medical building." Jin said in an angry tone at the reminder of the memory.

     The others looked away in shame while Jungkook stared at Jimin in disbelief. It was hard to believe that Jimin would act that way over a piece of food, but it was mating season and alphas tend to be more on edge during that time. He could also tell that Jimin was ashamed of the incident and made him slightly giggle at his reaction. The other soon gained some confidence back and looked up being attentive to the conversation.

"To add on, I would also like to address the situation we have with Jungkook's old pack. As far as we know, his old pack is looking for something and they will do anything to get. This means that once mating season is over, we are going to have to figure out what exactly they are planning. As for the rest of the week, take it easy. We'll be dealing with a lot after mating season and I don't know the next time I will be able to give you guys a break." Namjoon said to the others that were listening intensively. Jungkook had tensed up at the mention of his old pack, but kept listening because it didn't bother him as much now that he was with his mate.

     Everyone nodded their heads in understanding and went off to discuss what they were going to do for mating season. Jungkook and Jimin went back to their room and decided that they were going to watch a movie. They tried to concentrate on the movie but both of their minds were stuck on the fact that mating season was coming and they had no idea what they were going to do. It got to the point where it bothered Jimin too much and he decided to talk about it.

"Jungkook, What do you want to do for the mating season? I know that your heat will be hard on you, but I don't want to force you into anything you don't want. I'm also scared that if we spend it together, my wolf will mate yours without consent." Jimin asked, finally getting it off his chest.

"I..... I don't know. I'm kind of scared to have sex after what happened, but I know that we'll end up having sex at one point. As for mating, it falls along the same lines." Jungkook looked at Jimin, scared for how he might react but Jimin smiled softly.

"I don't want to force you into anything. I will wait for you to be ready." Jimin said looking directly at Jungkook. Tears started to stream down Jungkook's face and Jimin became worried.

"What's wrong? Did I say something to upset you?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I'm just so happy that you are being so considerate for me!" Jungkook said through all the tears. Jimin pulled Jungkook into his lap and comforted him to the best of his ability.

"I would be an awful mate if I wasn't considerate. Like I said before, I will wait for you to be ready." Jimin replied in a soft tone, comforting Jungkook. Jungkook soon calmed down and sat in thought for a couple of minutes. He waited to mate with Jimin and have sex but he was scared he was going to get hurt again, although he knew that Jimin would be gentle with him. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to spend the mating season with him. After thinking about it for 10-15 minutes, he came to a conclusion.

"Jimin.... I want to spend the mating season with you." Jungkook said shyly looking up at a shocked Jimin.

"Are... Are you sure you want that Jungkook? You're not doing this just for me are you?" Jimin asked in a worried tone. He didn't want Jungkook to think that he had to please him and he wanted to make sure that he knew that.

"I'm sure..... But I want to ask the doctor if it's okay to have sex so soon after that happended, before we make any clear cut decisions about it." Jungkook replied while Jimin looked at him lovingly.

"If that is what you wish, then that is what you shall receive." Jimin said looking down at Jungkook with what seemed to be love in his eyes.

     Jungkook was looking back with the same intensity as he felt his body slowly leaning into Jimin's until their lips touched. Jimin's lips were soft against Jungkook's as they slowly moved together. The kiss gradually got deeper as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and putting his hands into Jimin's hair slightly gripping onto it. Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him as close as he could as he softly bit Jungkook's lower lip asking for entrance. Jungkook gladly complied, opening his mouth in eagerness for the invading tongue. Their tongue intertwined with each other, sometimes sucking them and giving the other pleasure. The need for air soon came and the separated resting their foreheads against each other, breathing heavily.

"That was the best thing I've ever experienced." Jungkook whispered out of breath.

"Me too." Jimin said out of breath. looking at Jungkook.

     After their heated make out session, they chilled in their room watching movies for the rest of the day, while sometimes stealing kisses from the other. 

_____

Authors Notes

This is going fairly well in my opinion. It seems like my book is going the way I want it too. Not to fast, but not to slow. Don't forget to vote and comment! It's greatly appreciated!