Part 30: Preparations

At the end of the day, everyone ate silently then went to bed immediately. All of them could tell that these next couple of days were going to be stressful and the one thing that would keep them sane would be a good night of sleep.

     Jimin and Jungkook got up at around 10am. They got dressed and headed down to the dining room to eat breakfast. Everyone was already in the dining room when they arrived and took their seats after they filled up their plates. Namjoon then assigned rolls to help prepare the pack for their guest coming in four days.

"Jimin, Jungkook, I would like for you guys to clean up the pack house and get four rooms ready. Two for Storm Forest pack and two for Crimson pack. Okay?"

"Got it. Anything else?" Jimin asked, looking at him as Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Nope, that's everything I need you guys to do. Hobi, I need you to work on training the troops when you're not patrolling our border. We're most likely going to be at war with the Silver Moon pack and possibly with that evil Oracle that controls the old treaty we were a part of. We need to be as powerful as possible and as soon as possible. Okay?" Namjoon said looking at Hoseok.

"They'll be the greatest warriors one could ask for." Hoseok replied. Namjoon then looked in Yoongi's direction and started to talk to him.

"Yoongi, I need you to go hunting for these next couple of days to make sure we have enough food to feed for everyone. Okay?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi waiting for his response.

"Fine by me, but does that mean I'm also going to be gutting and cutting up the meat for Jin all by myself?" Yoongi asked, because that was a lot of work for one person.

"No, Taehyung will be helping you de-gut the animals and cutting them up while Aurora helps Jin in the kitchen with cutting and putting the food away. When they are not doing that, I want them to check up on all the people in our pack and make sure they are doing okay. Is that fine by you guys?" Namjoon said, looking at Taehyung, Aurora and Jin.

"It's fine by me as long as Aurora doesn't destroy anything in the kitchen." Jin replies looking at Aurora.

"I'm okay with that and I promise that nothing will get broken Jin." Aurora said and Jin nodded his head at her.

"Fine by me." Taehyung nodded his head in Namjoon's direction.

"As for Jin, you will be helping me get ready along with planning and preparing the food." Namjoon looked at Jin who nodded in agreement.

"Alright that's all I needed to say at the moment. Once you guys are done eating, you can start your duties." Namjoon stated. Everyone hurried and finished eating so they could get their duties done.

-

     Jimin and Jungkook walked down the hall on the second floor until they reached the empty rooms. Jimin opened up the first empty room on the right and walked inside with Jungkook right behind him.

     The room was covered in dust and the furniture was covered in plastic. You could tell that this room hasn't been used in a couple of years and needed to be cleaned up.

"Wow, this needs a lot of work." Jungkook said, dragging his finger across the dust covered desk.

"It does. That's why Namjoon asked us to clean it up." Jimin replied as he looked around for a place to start.

"Why don't we start by uncovering all the furniture and then sweeping the floor? Then we can dust and rearrange everything to make the room look pretty." Jungkook looked at Jimin waiting for an answer.

"Good idea. I'm gonna go get the sweeper." Jimin said, then exited the room.

"Okay." Jungkook replied as he started to take the plastic off the furniture.