Part 37: Two Months

"Perfect!" Lemuria shouted as Jungkook did a cast of fifteenth spells all at once.

"I did it!" Jungkook said smiling back happily.

"You did! You learned the entire book just isn't time. I'm proud of you!" Lemuria said smiling at Jungkook.

"Does that mean that you will tell me everything now?" Jungkook asked, looking at Lemuria.

"Sadly I cannot tell you anything until after you give birth." She said with a sad smile.

"Why?" Jungkook said bursting into tears.

"It's the rules I've been instructed with and damn your mood swings are terrible." Lemuria said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook tried to dry his tears up, but was having a difficult time.

"How about we go eat some banana ice cream?" Lemuria asked and Jungkook's eyes widened immediately.

"Yes!" Jungkook replied as he dried up his tears quickly, excited for ice cream.

"Let's go then." Lemuria said as she headed for the house with Jungkook right behind her.

     They entered the house and both made their way to the kitchen. Lemuria opened up the freezer door and grabbed the ice cream and set it on the island. While she was doing this, Jungkook got to bowls down from one of the cabinets and set it on the island. Lemuria then grabbed a scoop and 2 spoons from one of the drawers and scooped the ice cream into the bowls and then handed Jungkook a spoon.

"Mmmmm, this is really good." Jungkook said out loud making Lemuria laugh.

""You really have bad mood swings." Lemuria said as she took a bite of her own ice cream.

"I can't help it! Every time I try to control it, it comes out worse." Jungkook said as he pouted.

"I can see that." Lemuria replied giggling at his response.

"I'm so big right now. I wonder when they're going to come out. They've been in there for a long time already." Jungkook said, rubbing his huge stomach.

"Should be any day now. Also, what are you having? You haven't exactly told me what you're having." Lemuria asked, looking at Jungkook.

"Oh, that thought did cross my mind, because me and Jimin decided not to tell anyone since Aurora told us when I was only 2 weeks pregnant." Jungkook replied as Lemuria nodded her head.

"That makes sense but what are you having?" Lemuria asked again.

"Oh, I'm having twins! Both boys but ones and Alpha and the other is an omega." Jungkook said looking at the Lemuria.

     For a second Lemuria was shocked at the news but quickly shook it off her face. She never would have guessed that Jungkook would have twins let alone twins that had two completely different sub genders.

"Wow, that's amazing. How have you been feeling lately?" Lemuria asked, knowing that Jungkook would probably go into labor in a couple of days.

"Right now I've been doing good. I've got some cramps going on but-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, water rushed from between his legs and splashed onto the floor.

"Shit!" Lemuria said as she hurried and got Jungkook to a bed. She laid him down and got him positioned where he needed to be.

"Do you remember everything I said about this!" Lemuria asked, looking at Jungkook.

"Yes!" Jungkook shouted.

"Then when I say to push, you push." Lemuria said getting into position after putting a spell on her to make her the size of a human.

-

     Jimin had constantly been working out since Taehyung had knocked some sense into him. He ate regularly instead of starving himself like he did last month. Although he wasn't starving himself he constantly worked himself to much trying to distract him from The absence of his mate. There would be days that he would pass out from Exhaustion and not wake up for 10-12 hours.

     Although his mate was away he could tell that he was fine but even the slightest bit of pain that Jungkook felt he could feel, and that would start to worry him. As of lately, Jimin could tell that Jungkook was getting cramps which means the babies would be coming soon and it was likely that he wouldn't be there for their birth which made him sad so he just kept exhausting himself to distract himself from it.

"Jimin, I know you want to be all buffed out when Jungkook's back, but I don't think exhausting yourself to the point where you pass out is helping." Taehyung said as he approached Jimin who was currently running on a treadmill.

"I know but I can't stop myself from doing it. I can tell that Jungkook's been having cramps and he'll be having soon. Maybe in a couple of days." Jimin said as he came to a stop on the treadmill.

"I know. Why don't we go see Jin, Namjoon and their pup Hana?" Taehyung and Jimin nodded his head.

     Taehyung and Jimin left the building and made their way back to the pack house. It's been a week since Hana was born and she was the cutest thing they had ever seen. Hana was an omega like Jin, so everyone in the pack house immediately became protective of her.

     Soon they reached the pack house and made their way to Hana's nursery. Jin and Namjoon were always in there, keeping an eye on her in case something like the last attack happened again. Jimin and Taehyung entered the nursery to see Jin holding Hana at the moment and giving her all the attention in the world. Jimin and Taehyung smiled at the site as they approached him.

"She's beautiful." Jimin said as he looked at little Hana.

"She is. Would you like to hold her?" Jin asked, taking his eyes off Hana and looking at Jimin who nodded.

     Jin gently placed Hana in Jimin's arms and watched the two react. Jimin looked down at the little girl and started to cry. She was giggling as she looked back up at Jimin and the scene melted his heart. He wondered if he would ever get to hold his and Jungkook's kids like this, but decided it was best not to think about it. He then looked up from Hana and at Taehyung.

"Would you like to hold her Tae?" Jimin asked as he dried up his tears.

"Absolutely!" Taehyung said as he held out his arms. Jin watched the heartwarming site with a smile on his face as Jimin placed her into Taehyung's arms.

"She's adorable." Taehyung said to Jin who smiled.

"She really is." Jimin stated right as he felt something coming from Jungkook's side. His hand immediately flew to his stomach as he felt Jungkook panic and go into pain. Jin immediately noticed Jimin's odd behavior and immediately turned towards him.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Jin asked as he looked at Jimin worried.

"Jungkook just went into Labor." Jimin said as tears streamed down his face, knowing that he wouldn't be there when their babies would be born.

_____
Authors Notes

Any guesses on what's about to happen next? 🧐 Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter don't forget to vote and comment, it's very much appreciated!