Part 23: Suprises

Jimin and Jungkook came back to their room and cuddled on the bed and started to have a conversation with each other.

"I'm happy Jin is getting the pups he always wanted! I can't wait to meet them!" Jungkook said, snuggling into Jimin.

"Me too! You know I wouldn't mind having pups of my own with you." Jimin said, looking down at Jungkook.

"Oh really now?" Jungkook looked back at Jimin daringly, waiting for him to make a move.

⚠️ Smut ahead so if it's gonna make you Uncomfortable then please do skip! ⚠️

     Jimin leaned in and pressed his lips into Jungkook's. They slowly started to move their lips together, each enjoying the softness of the other's lips.

     Jungkook's soft and thin lips fit perfectly into Jimin's rough but plump ones as he gently bit the bottom of Jimin's lips asking for more. Jimin accepted the invitation as he quickly devoured Jungkook, gently biting and sucking on Jungkook's tongue.

     Jungkook quickly adjusted himself on Jimin's lap as he slowly started to grind down on Jimin's cock while Jimin sucked the life out of him. He grabbed the bottom of Jimin's shirt and slowly started to pull it upward. Jimin let him take it off, only separating for a second before quickly resuming.

     Jimin then starts to move from Jungkook's mouth slowly creating hickeys down the side of his neck while grinding into Jungkook's clothed cock making his mate moan out in pleasure. He then ripped Jungkook's shirt in half, tearing it off of him and turning him on even more.

"More! I need more!" Jungkook moaned out as he grinder himself onto Jimin's cock, while slick slowly started to pour out of his hole. Jimin moaned at the smell of slick as he used his hands to squeeze Jungkook's ass cheeks.

"Hmmm, I don't know what you want so why don't you tell me what you want." Jimin said looking at Jungkook expectantly.

"You know what I want! Please give it to me!" Jungkook begged but Jimin didn't plan on giving him anything until he told him what he wanted.

"Nope, not until you tell me specifically what you want." Jimin slowly slid his hand into Jungkook's pants and boxers and teased his rim with his pointer finger.

"Please! I want it so bad." Jungkook pushed his hole onto Jimin's finger, but Jimin quickly retracted his hand from his pants and boxers, making Jungkook wine out.

"No, you're gonna tell me what you want and then you will get it." Jimin said looking at Jungkook who finally gave in.

"Please Jiminie! I want you cock ramming inside of me! I want you to make me cum and knot me releasing all of your cum inside me!" Jungkook pleaded with tears coming down his face.

     Jimin quickly responded by pushing Jungkook down into the bed, quickly stripping both of them of the rest of their clothes then shoving two of his fingers into Jungkook's hole. Jungkook cried out in pleasure as Jimin started to scissor him and open him up.

     Once Jimin felt Jungkook was ready for another finger, he gently inserted his ring finger in, making Jungkook moan out in some pain but mostly pleasure. After he was done stretching Jungkook out he aligned his cock to Jungkook's entrance and looked directly at Jungkook.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked, making sure Jungkook was mentally prepared.

     After Jungkook nodded his head, Jimin slammed into him making him moan out. Jimin let him adjust for a couple of seconds, then quickly started to roughly slam into him as he gripped onto Jungkook's waist. Jungkook moaned at the pleasure Jimin was giving to him wanting more.