Part 18: Heat / Rut

⚠️ As the name suggests, this is a full on cringy smut chapter. So please skip if it's uncomfortable. Also The header picture is there mating tattoos.  ⚠️

     Jungkook woke up with an unbearable amount of heat in his abdomen. He need Jimin to fuck him right now but knew he wasn't stretched out so he immediately stripped his cloths off, letting his slick slide down his thigh. He got on all fours then hovered his hand over his hole and slowly pushed in his index finger. He started to push it in and out and once he felt he could handle two fingers he instantly inserted his middle finger and started to scissor himself.

     Jimin woke up with a raging boner and the need to fuck Jungkook senseless and the sight of Jungkook fingering himself didn't help. He started to strip his clothes off as he watched Jungkook insert his ring finger opening himself wider. Jungkook wined at the sight of Jimin stripping and felt the need to be filled even more as he inserted his ring finger knowing that Jimin was watching. The sight of Jimin's cock made him feel needy and impatient so he took his fingers out as he positioned himself in front of the standing Jimin that just stripped.

"Nn-eed ----yyy-oou! Ppl-lease fuck me!" Jungkook moaned out in need, wiggling his ass in front of Jimin.

Jimin positioned his cock in front of Jungkook's hole he leaned forward to whisper in Jungkook's ear.

"Are you stretched out enough." Jimin nibbled on Jungkook's ear as he waited for a response. He himself was shocked at the restraint he had to not push in without asking since he was in rut and Jungkook was in heat.

"Yes!" Jungkook wined out in need, anticipating when Jimin would push in.

Jimin immediately shoved his cock in at full force making Jungkook moan out at the stretch. He waited a minute for Jungkook to adjust to his size before pulling out and then pounding into him. Jungkook moaned out at the feeling of Jimin's cock pounding inside of him that was subduing some of the heat that was there before and replacing it with tingles from his upcoming release.

"Fff-faster!" Jungkook moaned as he felt the pressure start to build. Jimin complied and went faster, feeling his own release coming soon.

"I'm cumming!" Jimin said as he started to pull out, but Jungkook stopped him.

'But what about-" Jimin tried to say something before Jungkook cut him off.

"Please knot and mate me! Please!" Jungkook moaned out looking at Jimin seriously.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jimin asked making sure this is what Jungkook wanted, and ignored the burning heat in his own abdomen.

"I'm sure! Are you sure this is what you want? If you're not then I can wait for you." Jungkook said as he saw hesitance in Jimin's eyes, also ignoring the burning heat and pressure in his own abdomen. Jimin thought for a minute before coming to his own conclusion.

"Okay. I will, but we're doing it on my terms and that is for you to be facing me when we do it." Jimin said as he pulled out and flipped Jungkook over..

     Jungkook whimpered at the loss of feeling full while Jimin flipped him over and pushed his knees into his chest. Jimin then positioned his cock up to Jungkook's hole and slammed into him. He started to thrust faster then before as he started to feel the pressure of his release come back. He leaned forward and started to create a hickey on Jungkook's neck, where he was going to bite him. He licked and sucked on Jungkook's neck until his knot started to form and bit him when he released his cum inside Jungkook.

"I'm cumming!" Jungkook moaned as he felt his release start to come because of Jimin's release. Jimin quickly lifted his head and shoved Jungkook's face into his neck.

"Bite me too! I want to mark just like you are!" Jimin moaned at the tightness of Jungkook's walls squeezing his knot, milking him of all his seed. Jungkook was unsure for a second since it wasn't common for alphas and betas to take the bite mark, but ended up biting him anyway as he came. Jungkook could tell that Jimin wanted it and he wasn't about to deny him the mark that he wanted.

     After Jungkook was done biting him, he licked the wound shut into a scab. Since it was a mating mark, they took a week to heal completely and their saliva would only do little help to heal it. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with love as blood slowly moved down his chest from the bite mark that Jimin hadn't been able to seal yet since he was in a hurry to have Jungkook mark him.

     Jimin slowly lowered his head down and started to lick the bite wound on Jungkook's neck so it would scab over. He lifted his head once he was done and started to inspect the bite mark to make sure it was healed.

     As he was inspecting the bite mark, he noticed that a couple of inches away from it, on the top of Jungkook's shoulder that a tattoo started to show. It was a moon with a floral design in it with little dangles on the bottom of it and he found it quite beautiful. Jungkook was also inspecting the bite mark on Jimin when he noticed a tattoo forming on Jimin that was of a sun with a floral design and little dangles hanging from it.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." Jimin said in awe as he flipped him and Jungkook over, finding a comfortable spot until his knot would go down and they would go at it again. Jungkook heard his words, pulling him out of his trance and quickly looking to his shoulder where he noticed the black and white tattoo of a similar design to Jimin's but only his was in the shape of a moon instead of a sun.

"It is! Yours is pretty too!" Jungkook said in excitement pulling Jimin out of his trance.

"I have one too?!" Jimin asked in excitement as he quickly turned his head to notice that sun tattoo on his shoulder.

"Yep and it's just as beautiful!" Jungkook said as he looked lovingly at the tattoos.

"But how did we get them?" Jimin asked as he admired his own tattoo in curiosity.

"It must be another sign of our mating since we got them right after we did." Jungkook said as he looked at his own tattoo.

"It must be because that is the only thing that makes sense." Jimin said as he looked back to Jungkook and felt the heat in his abdomen come back as his knot went away.

"Yep." Jungkook said as he looked up at Jimin as he also felt the heat come back to his abdomen as Jimin's knot went away and put him in a slight haze.

"Ready for round two?" Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear, making chills go down his spine.

"Hell yeah." Jungkook moaned out as he felt Jimin's cock hardened and ready for another round. 

_____

Authors Notes

I got to say that those tattoos are gorgeous and took me hours to find because I wanted to find the perfect one. I tend to do that on these kinds of thing because I want it to be perfect. Also, sorry that I posted this later then expected. It was hard trying to figure out how I wanted to write this.