Part 22: Decisions

Jungkook was the first to leave the room with Jimin right behind him because he was following his mate. They made their way to the edge of the forest where they would meet Cuddles. Jungkook had felt sick this morning but they both thought it was because of the mission cuddles and Jin's moods didn't help it.

"How are you feeling? I know you were sick this morning." Jimin said, looking at Jungkook.

"I'm doing fine. I'm pretty sure I was just nervous about Cuddles going back to that awful place." Jungkook said looking back at Jimin nodding his head.

"I understand that. With everything that's happened, I myself didn't like the idea of anything going there after finding out how awful they are." Jimin walked by Jungkook's side and stopped where they had watched Cuddles leave earlier.

"I'm just glad Cuddles is back on our territory." Jungkook stopped beside Jimin, looking in the direction that Cuddles left waiting for him to show up.

     After about 10 minutes Cuddles came into his view, running towards him. Jungkook bent down with his hands out and the mouse jumped right into his hold.

"Jungkook! Everything went well! I'm so happy to be back from that creep place!" Cuddles squeaked loudly at Jungkook.

"I know and I'm glad that you're fine. You did great!" Jungkook said, giggling at Cuddles excitement.

     Jimin just stood back and watched them talk. He smiled at the interaction between his mate and the mouse, glad that Jungkook had someone to talk to if he didn't want to talk to him.

     After a couple of minutes of talking, they start to head back to the pack house where Jin was about finished preparing food. When they walked Jin immediately called them to the dining room.

"Come eat!" Jin put the food on the table and made a spot just for cuddles right beside Jungkook. Jungkook and Jimin came into the dining room with Cuddles on Jungkook's shoulder and took a seat. Hoseok, Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon walked in shortly after Jungkook, Jimin and Cuddles.

"Glad to see you back Cuddles! I made you some food as a reward!" Jin said as he placed a plate full of mouse sized food.

"Food!" Cuddles squeaked loudly as he dived from Jungkook into the plate of food. Everyone laughed at his reaction and soon got their own food and ate.

     Once everyone was done eating, Namjoon stopped everyone from leaving, because he had an announcement to make.

"Wait, I have an announcement to make before you guys leave and head to your rooms." Namjoon clasped his hands together as he waited for everyone to get back in their seats. Once everyone was back in their seats, he resumed the conversation.

"As you all know, we found out some pretty disturbing information about the royal family and I've decided what we are going to do." He said looking at the others. Everyone nodded their head as a sign to keep going and to show that they will go with what he decided.

"I've decided that we will look for the crown and I will be notifying the packs in the treaty of our findings and our decision to look for it in a couple of day's." He said and no one looked surprised. They Just wanted Namjoon to be sure of this decision.

"Are you sure this is what needs to be done?" Hoseok asked to make sure Namjoon was completely sure with this decision.

"I am. If we leave the situation as it is, it's only going to get worse and neither the Moon Goddess or the royal family would appreciate that. So the only option would be to find it and protect it from the people that want to do harm with it." Namjoon said with confidence, making the rest of the room smile even though they know they are about to make a decision to leave the treaty they've been with since the beginning.

"Well, then I'm in and I'm pretty sure everyone else agrees, correct?" Taehyung said as everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'm glad to hear that. Although it's highly likely that we will be leaving the treaty the only thing we will be changing in the pack is that we will begin looking for the crown. Everything will be the same." Namjoon replies, reassuring everyone else.

"Well now that's out of the way me and Namjoon have some exciting news to tell you all!" Jin excitingly said, making Namjoon smile.

     Jungkook begins to smirk as he has a feeling that he might know what they were about to say. Jimin just looks at Jungkook confused, not knowing what his mate was thinking to make him smirk.

"We'll spill." Yoongi said, short and straight to the point making Namjoon and Jin laugh. After they got done laughing Jin proceeded to tell them about the exciting news.

"I have pups on the way!" Jin said, while looking down at his tummy. Namjoon stared lovingly at his mate, happy that he was carrying his pups. Sure it wasn't a good time to be pregnant but pregnancy comes at unexpected times and he will make sure that his mate and pups are safe at all times and get all the love in the world that he could possibly give.

"We're gonna be Uncles!" Taehyung screamed, making everyone laugh. The surprise was pleasant and everyone was happy.

"Congratulations, but I do have a question." Jimin said and Namjoon nodded his head letting him know to go ahead and ask the question.

"I was just wondering how Jin got pregnant if he was on birth control and you to some medicine to also keep from getting him pregnant?" Jimin asked politely not wanting to offend anyone.

"We don't know, but we just took it as a sign that our pup was supposed to come into this world even though it's not a good time." Namjoon said with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations!" Jungkook said to the both of them and Jin smiled.

"You were right Jungkook, I was worried for a while but you words calmed me for some reason." Jin said, confusing everyone.

"What does he mean?" Jimin said towards Jungkook even more confused as Jungkook smiled.

"Jin was talking to me as we were preparing for the mating season about how he wants to have pups but Namjoon said it wasn't the right time and he respected that. I told him that I was sure that he would get the pups he wants soon and gave him my blessing for good luck." Jungkook said, smiling as everyone else except Namjoon and Jin stared at him wide eyed.

"How did you know?" Hoseok said in amazement wondering how he knew this was gonna happen.

"I didn't know, it was just a feeling I got when Jin was talking to me about it and I just felt the need to bless him." Jungkook said, confusing everyone even more.

"Wow, that's interesting." Taehyung said, amazed at Jungkook's response.

"Yeah, normally the ones to give blessings are the Luna's and Head Alphas." Hoseok added.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" Jimin said looking at Jungkook as he giggled at Jimin's response.

"I guess I am." Jungkook responded as everyone smiled.

"Well I said what needed to be said, you all are free to go do what you need to do now. I have to go and get things ready for the meeting that's in a couple of days." Namjoon said and soon everyone else said their goodbyes to each other and headed off to their room.

_____
Authors Notes

I feel like I'm going at this too slow, but I feel that if I go any faster, it will get messy and be bad. I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!