Part 2: Pain

⚠️⚠️ Warning Rape Scene Ahead! If uncomfortable scroll till you see the next emojis⚠️⚠️

     His eyes flutter open, trying to remember what had happened. The events slowly come back to his mind of the animal's warning and then how the head alpha had started dragging him across the pact until he got tired of all the resistance and decided to knock Jungkook out. As the memories of earlier events he realized that his wrist was tied to the bedpost and he wasn't able to leave the bed. All his clothes were stripped from his body and sitting on the nightstand. The room reeked of the head alphas sent so Jungkook could only guess that this was the head alphas room.

     He started to panic as he realized who the bed belonged to. Jungkook needed to get out of here but had no clue how. It came to his mind that maybe one the animals could help him, but before he could formulate a plan the head alpha walked in. Fear spread through Jungkook as he realized what was about to happen. He wished his thoughts were wrong, but they became fact as the head alpha had started to undress.

Tears streamed down his face as a silent plea to please stop. He didn't want his first time to be with the head alpha, but it seems his fate was already in stone. Because the alpha had ignored his words and was now approaching Jungkook.

"To bad little one. You will be mine." The alpha said as he was climbing on the bed with a smirk plastered on his face.

    All Jungkook could do was cry as he let the alpha have his way with him. Jungkook was going in and out of consciousness because the pain was too much. It felt like time was passing incredibly slow until the alpha had finished and left the room. Pain throbbed in his lower abdomen as blood and cum slowly leaked out of his hole. It hurt so much that he wished that he would die. He felt helpless and confused.

⚠️⚠️ Rape Scene Is Over ⚠️⚠️

     As the awful thoughts plagued his mind, he failed to realize the mouse that was chewing the ropes from his wrist. Once his wrists were free, Jungkook brought his hands and knees to his chest, curling into a ball as he silently cried. The mouse felt bad for what had happened, but he knew that right now, he had to get Jungkook to the next land over.

     When Jungkook had left the animals earlier that day, the animals had felt that something was going to go wrong and decided to follow Jungkook in secret. The second they saw Jungkook being dragged out by the head alpha they knew that they needed to get Jungkook away from this pack as quickly as possible. So when the head alpha and Jungkook were no longer in sight, the animals quickly put together all of Jungkook's belongings in a bookbag and took it to the border where they would meet Jungkook. The only thing he had was a necklace and a book from his deceased parents and a couple sets of clothes, which the animals were thankful for. Now the only thing left to do was to get Jungkook to the border.

     The mouse quickly crawled in front of Jungkook to get his attention. He knew it was going to be hard to get Jungkook to corporate after what had just happened, but it was a life or death situation and if Jungkook wanted to survive, he needed to get up and leave now, while the head alpha was not here.

"Jungkook, please listen to me." The mouse said sadly to Jungkook. Jungkook's head shot up in shock when he heard the mouse. He looked at the mouse with shock and wondered how he got in here.

"How did you get in here?" Jungkook asked. Still shaking from the recent incident.

"It doesn't matter how I got in here, what matters is that I get you as far away from this place as possible." The mouse looked directly at Jungkook, hoping that he wouldn't fight him on this and if he did decide to fight him on this, he hoped that the omega would give in easily.

     Jungkook looked at the mouse with fright in his eyes. He felt that it was a death sentence if he tried to run away.

"I can't. He'll kill me!" Jungkook whispered to the mouse, unsure if this is what he wanted. The mouse took his uncertainty as a bonus because that meant that there was room to convince him.

"Don't worry about that Jungkook! Me and the other animals have formulated a plan to get you out of here. Please get dressed and come with me!" The mouse said with hope that Jungkook would agree to follow the animal's plan to get him out. Jungkook still looked uncertain about the situation, but decided to go along with their plan. Jungkook scooted to the edge of the bed and tried to stand up, but instantly fell because of the pain in his abdomen. This brought on a whole new set of tears from Jungkook.

"How am I going to escape if I can't even stand!" Jungkook cried to the mouse now feeling hopeless.

"Jungkook, I know you're in a lot of pain right now, but I'm going to need you to fight it at least until we get you to the woods. When we get to the woods, the other animals will be able to support you to the border!" The mouse said to Jungkook with hope in his eyes. Jungkook felt helpless but the hope in the mouse's eyes made him want to fight. He didn't want the animal's plans to get him out failed so he tried to stand up again ignoring the pain in his abdomen.

     This time, Jungkook was successful in standing up and did his best to get dressed quickly without falling down. Once he was dressed, he followed the mouse to one of the windows. Thankfully not only was the room on the first floor but the hunting grounds was right behind the pack house. Of course going across the hunting grounds was the harder way, but it was also closer to the border and would be the best chance of escape since the pack was done hunting for the day and it was closer to where they were at.

     Jungkook opened the window so they could get up. The mouse jumped onto the grass and Jungkook followed suit. They ran as quickly as possible to the hunting grounds, hoping that they wouldn't run into any problems and Jungkook would make it to the border safely.