Part 42: Still With You

Jimin woke up to Jungkook's side of the bed empty. He immediately shot up looking around the room to find Jungkook exiting the bathroom with a towel around his waist, making Jimin release a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin.

"I thought you were gone and everything was just a dream." Jimin said looking back at Jungkook who was now walking towards him. Once  Jungkook reached Jimin, he sat in his lap and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. I promise that I'm never leaving you again." Jungkook replied as Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.

"You better not. You have no idea how rough those two months were." Jimin stated, rubbing his nose into Jungkook's neck and inhaling his scent.

Both of them sat there in each other's arms for a good 10-15 minutes before they heard their babies crying in the other room and had to separate to go deal with it. Once the twins stopped crying, they headed down with them to the dining room where everyone was.

"Good morning!" Jin said to the both of them.

"Good morning!" Jungkook said sitting tight beside him with Hangul in his arms. Jimin then sat right beside Jungkook with Hangyeol.

"So, I know I've been gone for 2 months but how is training going?" Jungkook asked, looking at Hoseok.

"It's going pretty well! We also have troops from Jaebeom and Suho for extra protection because of what happened when you left." Hoseok said as he ate some food.

"That makes sense. When do you think they will attack again?" Jungkook asked.

"We're not sure. It could be any moment. Could I ask you why you want to know this?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook smiled.

"No reason. I was just wondering." Jungkook said as Jimin looked at him skeptical before mindlinking him.

"Why are you asking these questions?" Jimin asked Jungkook who was smiling like the perfect little angel.

"Because I'm ready to kill a bitch." Jungkook replied, making Jimin choke a bit.

"Are you okay Jimin?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin concerned.

"Yep, totally fine." Jimin replied.

After feeding the twins, they put them down in a safe place and got something to eat for themselves. Breakfast was fine until someone from Suho's pack ran into the dining room.

"We're being attacked and I believe it is worse this time." The member from Suho's pack said making Namjoon stand up and quickly deal with the situation.

"The members from Suho's pack and Jaebeom's pack should evacuate everyone to the bunkers. Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, You'll be with me fighting on the front line. Jin, Jungkook Aurora, Take the kids to the bunkers and stay safe." Namjoon said as he left with everyone following suit. Jimin mindlinked Jungkook again to figure out what he was going to do.

"Jungkook, what are you planning?" Jimin asked as he left with Namjoon and the others.

"The only thing I can do to end all this death. I'm going to get the crowns, take our babies to the bunkers, then meet you on the battlefield to finally end things." Jungkook said as he went to their room but was stopped.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked, skeptical of what Jungkook was doing because of last time.

"I'll be down in the living room in a second. I was just going to go grab some things for the kids." Jungkook replied, making Jin release a sigh.