Part 44: The New Royals

Jungkook immediately teleported to the bunkers with Jimin right behind him and descended the stairs. Jungkook was desperate to see his two little ones that he knew would calm him down. Jimin walked right beside him and wrapped one of his arms around him giving him some comfort.

"Did I do the right thing?" Jungkook asked Jimin as they walked down the stairs quietly.

"Honestly, you did. If I was in your shoes, I might have done something worse, which I'm surprised you didn't do worse." Jimin said, releasing some of his scent to calm Jungkook down.

     They soon reached the bottom of the stairs and entered through the door where all the people in their pack were residing. The second he walked through the door everyone became quiet and silently watched Jungkook and Jimin as they approached Jin and Aurora who had the kids with them.

"Are you alright, I know you probably feel really frustrated at the moment." Aurora said as she immediately stood to politely bow towards the both of them.

"I'm good Aurora, thank you for watching Hangul and Hangyeol for us. You can sit down. Don't treat us any different then you have before." Jungkook said, taking a seat beside Jin who was holding Hana. Jin looked at Jungkook relieved to see him.

"I'm glad you're okay! What do you plan on doing next though? Will you be going back to the palace where the royal family is supposed to reside?" Jin asked and Jungkook who's head immediately shot up.

"He'll no. I'm not going back to that palace no matter what. Not even on my deathbed." Jungkook said, making Aurora, Jimin and Jin laugh.

"Does that mean you will be staying here?" Jin asked, looking at Jungkook in wonder.

"That hasn't been something that has been decided yet. I haven't talked to Jimin about it yet but I did plan to propose that if we were to move out, that it should be where I stayed for two months." Jungkook said as he picked up Hangyeol and held him in his arms.

"Speaking of that, where is it and why did you need to leave for two months?" Jin asked with curiosity.

     Jungkook then explained that it's the place that Aurora had spoken of before he left and that the reason he needed to leave was because he needed to learn how to use the crown properly. He then explained that the person who taught him was a fairy named Lemuria and that only certain people that were approved by Lemuria could visit as long as they were teleported and had no idea where the location of the place was.

"Ok, that clears up a lot." Jin replied, happy to know that Jungkook was safe the entire time he was gone. By now the bunkers were completely empty as everyone knew that the fighting was over now and were able to return to their homes.

"It looks like everyone's gone and back to their homes now." Aurora said standing up. Jungkook put Hangyeol back in the carrier and stood up with her while picking up the carrier. Jimin took the other carrier as Jin stood up.

"Your right, it's time to go back to the pack house." Jin said, starting to make his way to the stairs with the others close behind.

     They made their way across the pack grounds with everyone staring at Jungkook and Jimin, admiring the new Royals. Everyone was shocked to hear about the fact that there was a royal still alive but accepted it with open arms because of all the fighting that was going on. The people of the Crystal Blood pack were proud of their pack members because they got to protect the Royal family because of how accepting and caring they are. The whole day was left with people leaving gifts at the pack house door in honor of the new royals.

-

     The week went smoothly and everything was getting back to where it was before the Royals' disappearance. Over 200 people had died the day that Jungkook had officially ended everything and it made him really sad. He wished that he would have known sooner, but understood that everything happened for a reason. The funeral for all the dead warriors was held yesterday and everyone besides Areum and the old head alpha were given a peaceful burial.

     Jimin and Jungkook decided that it would be best if they and the kids lived with Lemuria because it would be safer for the kids and keep them out of danger. Namjoon and Jin understood their reasoning and let them know they would be welcome to come stay at any point in time. Jungkook and Jimin replied that they would visit frequently because they were all friends and that their kids had to go to school somewhere.

     Jungkook and Jimin soon moved in with Lemuria who was constantly nagging them on how they should be acting like royals. Jimin and Jungkook would laugh it off and continue doing what they were doing making Lemuria blow a gasket. A week after moving in with Lemuria, Jungkook found out he was pregnant with their third child. Jimin was excited about it and they both hoped it would be a girl.

     Everything had finally gone back to normal. Packs started to get along and any feuds that happened were reported to Jungkook and Jimin who handled them so the peace stayed. Namjoon and Jin had taken over Jungkook's old pack and dealt with all the bad apples, making Jungkook happy because he knew that there were a lot of good people in that pack. Hoseok and Yoongi were now expecting a little one of their own which surprised everyone because Yoongi was always dead set against it. Taehyung and Aurora had hit it off and were now dating which Jimin was happy for. Aurora had explained that Taehyung had dealt with the trauma of losing his mate a lot better than most and was glad that she was able to meet him. All in all, the peace was there and stayed for a long time to come.

The End

_____
Authors Notes

That it. It's officially done. I hoped you all enjoyed this story. I will now be working on my next story which will be a reader x Taehyung. I want to give a different variety on my account, that way everyone can find something of mine to read if they don't prefer this type of book! I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment! Bless you all! There will be a thing open, if you all would like to ask any characters questions.