Part 4: Intruder

Crystal Blood Pack

"Why won't he get it through his thick skull that I'm ready for children!" Jin ranted to Jimin about how Namjoon doesn't think they are ready for that.

"I want a cute pup of my own that I can cuddle and spoil, but Joonie insists that we are not ready. You know I think he's the one that isn't ready. I hope he accidentally breaks the condom and impregnates me. Then I can have my pup and he has to deal with it." Jin said, while Jimin looked at him disgusted.

"TMI Jin. I didn't need to know your plan to get pups." Jimin said looking at Jin. Jin laughed at his look of disgust as they continued their walk to the medical ward.

Once they got to the medical ward they started to help people. Jimin was really useful because he was able to tell when someone was lying about not being in pain. The soldiers in their pact often lied about not being in pain because they didn't want to be seen as weak even though everyone had made it clear that they weren't. That's why whenever they saw Jimin, they just gave in and told the doctor what was in pain.

About half way through the patients, Jin suddenly straightened up in shock and directly looked at Jimin. Jimin looked back in worry because of the sudden action.

"Jimin, who is on patrol today, is it Hobi and Yoongi?!" Jin asked frantically. Jimin was bewildered but the sudden question, but slowly nodded his head. Jin then quickly mindlinked Hobi and Yoongi.

'Hobi! Yoongi! Someone just crossed onto our territory on the eastside at the hunting grounds through my forcefield and now someone is trying to break it!'

'On it' Yoongi said

'We'll hury and check it out!' Hobi replied.

Jin then looked at the confused Jimin and filled him in.

"Someone just entered onto our territory through the eastside at the hunting grounds. They went through our forcefield and now it seems like someone is trying to break it."

Jimin's expression turned stern. He wondered how someone entered through the force field and why did they come onto their territory. He also wondered why someone was trying to break the forcefield.

"I'll go check it out." Jimin said calmly, but Jin grabbed his wrist. Stopping him from leaving.

"Hobi and Yoongi will be fine. It seems that the one that was trying to break the forcefield realized that they weren't going to be able to break it." Jin said to Jimin with a smile.

"But, what about the one that entered?" Jimin asked Jin, wondering how one was able to get in while the other wasn't to come even close to enter.

"I'm not quite sure. My forcefield only lets in animals through because animals are innocent and have no ill intentions. My forcefield only lets in people from our pack and things that are innocent with no ill intentions. Hence why only animals come through it. I'd assume the only way someone would be able to get in is if the person is innocent with no ill intentions." Jin said with a smile.

Jimin released a breath of relief, knowing that the person that crossed the border was probably a good person, but it was short lived as he realized who was on border patrol.

"Jin, does Hobi and Yoongi know this?!" Jimin asked frantically as Jin's eyes widened. Jimin took the shock as a no and quickly went to mind link them, but it seems he didn't need to as he saw them running towards the medical house.

Hobi quickly entered the medical house with a severely injured omega in his arms and quickly laid him down in one of the medical beds. Jimin was about to ask what was going on but tensed up as soon as the smell of chocolate and coffee smacked right into him. His wolf Jay screamed at him repeatedly so Jimin got the message. Jimin could smell another alpha on the omega and it made him want to growl but he kept it in because his mate was barely breathing and practically knocking on death's door at the moment. Fear shot through him and he could only pray to the moon goddess that his mate makes it out alive.

Yoongi walks in and sees the look on Jimin's face as he stared directly at the injured omega. A tear slides down Jimin's face which is unusual and Yoongi quickly realized that this omega means something to Jimin. He quickly approaches Jimin and speaks to him.

"Jimin, I know you don't want to leave right now, but you should go outside for a breath of fresh air."

"I-I--" Jimin attempts to say something but words won't come out. Jin noticed the situation going on with Jimin and spoke up.

"Jimin, You should listen to Yoongi and go outside for some air. I'll come out and update you when everything is figured out." Jimin could only nod and listen to what the omega said. He walked out of the building with Yoongi not far behind. He leaned against the wall and started to cry.

He couldn't help but cry because he had to meet his mate this way. The thought of losing his mate hurt him deeply. His eyes had changed to red as he cried along the side of the building. Yoongi saw the change of color in Jimin's eyes and became shocked. Yoongi has seen this happen a handful of times, one of times it happened was when their friend Tae had lost his mate. It led him to believe that the omega was just any ordinary omega. It was Jimin's mate and right now he needed someone to be there for him.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin and gave him a hug. Yoongi didn't like to show affection but he knew that Jimin needed it and he wasn't going to let him stand there and suffer.

"It's going to be alright Jimin. He's going to live. He's a strong fighter." Yoongi said to Jimin which made him break down even more. Jimin wanted to believe him. He really did, but the look of sight of his mate said otherwise. So Jimin silently prayed to the moon goddess and hoped that Yoongi was right.