Part 27: Allies

"Hey Namjoon!" Suho shouted to get his attention. Jaebeom was right beside him as he needed to talk with him as well.

     Namjoon turned to look in the direction he was being called and saw it was Suho and Jaebeom. He started to walk towards them wanting to know what they needed to talk about.

"Hey Suho, Jaebeom, what did you two need?" Namjoon asked politely when he reached them.

"We would like to meet up at your pack to create some type of treaty between us. We really like being friends with you guys and we would like to keep it that way." Jaebeom said, making sure not to give away any information.

"Sure! How does 5 days from now sound?" Namjoon asked, making sure the date is fine with them.

"Perfect!" Suho replied.

"Then I'll see both of you in five days. Have a great evening!" Namjoon said, smiling at both of them.

"See you in five days!" Jaebeom replied, then he and Suho left to go back to their own pacts to inform them of the leave from the treaty and the new one being created with Namjoon.

"So do you want me to just teleport us home?" Jimin asked Namjoon but before Namjoon could reply Jungkook but's in.

"We can't go home yet. We have to pick up my friend! Remember?!" Jungkook said towards Jimin, upset he forgot about Aurora.

"That's right! I forgot about her. So we're teleporting to where we took our break?" Jimin asked and Namjoon Nodded.

     Jimin stuck out one of his arms for Namjoon and Jin to hold onto while he held Jungkook in his other arm. He then pictured the place they took a break at and they arrived there in a couple of seconds.

"Alright, we're here. Where is she Jungkook?" Jin asked, looking at Jungkook.

"She might still be packing, let me go check." Jungkook said as he went to the path that was between the two bushes, but before he could step on the path a girl with a bag jumped out.

"We got to go!" She says catching everyone off guard.

"That quick?" Jungkook asked and she nodded her head furiously.

"She just set my home on fire. She knows I protected you guys in some way and now she's pissed and right on my tail." She said frantically.

     Jimin quickly grabbed a hold of Jungkook and stuck out his arm for the others to grab onto. The girl just looked at him confused.

"Grab onto my arm, I can teleport us to our pack." Jimin said to the girl.

     She still felt skeptical about the whole situation, but after feeling the presence of the one trying to kill her coming near, she quickly grabbed onto his arm not thinking twice. Within a couple of seconds they were back on pack grounds. The others looked at the girl waiting for her to get sick but it never happened.

"Why are you not sick?" Jin asked the question everyone is wondering.

"Am I supposed to get sick from teleporting?" She asked, confused.

"Usually anyone that teleports for the first time with Jimin gets sick." Namjoon stated, clearing up the confusion.

"Oh, it's probably because I have spells that I can use to teleport, but those take a decent amount of time to do so it's easier to just run. I'm Aurora by the way. Thank you for saving me from that witch of an Oracle." She said and then politely bowed.

"It's no problem. Jungkook told us about you and I have permitted you to stay, but you will be under watch for a while to make sure you are not trying to stab us in the back like everyone else." Namjoon stated and Aurora smiled.

"I completely understand. Is there anything I could help you guys with?" Aurora asked, wanting to be of help.

"Right now, take time to settle in. Jimin can show you to your room. In a day or two, I'm going to need you to tell us everything about this evil Oracle that's out for power." Namjoon stated and Aurora nodded her head in agreement. Namjoon then walked to his office in the pack house with Jin right behind him to help sort out all the current information they had and help decide who was gonna watch Aurora.

"He's quite the get down to business type of person." Aurora states and Jungkook giggled.

"He is, but when he's around Jin, he's quite the charmer and tends to break things on accident. Then Depending on what it is, Jin gets pissed and makes him sleep on the couch." Jimin said smiling. Jungkook and Aurora giggle at the thought of Jin yelling at Namjoon, but soon calm down.

"So anyway, let me show you to your room!" Jimin said leading the way. Aurora and Jungkook followed behind while having their own conversation with Jimin butting in every now and then.

"So Aurora, do you have a mate?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Actually, I don't. Oracles don't have a set mate and get to choose their own if they want to. Most of the Oracles in the past decided against it though because there main focus was on keeping the royal family safe." Aurora explained, making Jungkook even more curious.

"So if an Oracle does want a mate, what do they usually go for?" Jungkook curiously asked and Aurora blushed.

"Well this is going to sound a little weird but they usually go for werewolves that don't have a mate anymore. Their mate could have died or possibly rejected them for some reason. A lot of emotional baggage comes in tow with those kinds of people. It's the main reason why most Oracles stay single and it's rare for them to find mates." Aurora stated sadly.

"So if Oracles do find a mate and have children, will they be an Oracle or a regular werewolf?" Jungkook asked bluntly and Jimin finally decided to jump in.

"Isn't that a little too personal to ask at the moment Kook. Also here is your room Aurora." Jimin said right as they arrived at Aurora's room.

"It's totally fun Jimin. It's nice to talk to someone after being isolated for so long and Thank you for showing me to my room. To answer your question Jungkook, there's a 99% chance that the child will be a regular werewolf. The other 1% is the chance that they will be an Oracle. Most regular werewolf children that are born from Oracles will have powers though." Aurora stated.

"That's cool." Jungkook replied.

"It really is! Have you told Jimin about what you guys are having yet?" Aurora asked, not knowing that Jungkook hadn't even mentioned the fact that Aurora could tell what kids they would be having to Jimin yet.

"What's that supposed to mean Jungkook?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Aurora kinda has a power that can tell us the gender and status of our kids." Jungkook shyly whispered.

"Oh, so you happen to know what we're having?" Jimin looked at Jungkook with a devilish look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I promise I'll tell you right now!" Jungkook said in a panic while Aurora giggled at the entire scene.

"Well I think that's going to have to wait for a bit. Would you please excuse us, Jungkook needs to be punished for his actions." Jimin said as he threw Jungkook over his shoulder.

"You are excused." Aurora replied giggling as she watched Jimin exit with a Jungkook on his shoulder.

     She wouldn't mind a mate of her own to have cheesy moments like that with them, but with everything going on, there's just no time for it.

_____
Authors Notes

Do I even need to mention what's going to be going down in the next chapter? Lol, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and Comment. I do appreciate it!