introducing you and Lily to fans (requested)

"Are you excited?" You asked Lily, your hand holding her small one as the intro for the show began.

The fans throughout the arena screamed loudly, taking the tiny girl by surprise.

You stood at the very front, as close to the stage as you can be with Lily as she prepares to watch her first concert. And it was gonna be even more memorable with Rosé on stage.

She hugged her knees as everyone got closer and closer. Instinctively, you bent down and picked her up and let her lay her head on your shoulder. Her eyes lit up when the girls came out on stage and her gaze immediately fell onto Rosie.

"Mom!" She yelled out, catching the attention of fans around you who just brushed it off while Rosé smiled from ear to ear, waving to Lily as she reached her hand out for her.

"Are you okay? Having fun?" You asked as you buried your nose in her hair to kiss her head.

"Yeah!" She cheered and gasped excitedly when the girls began to sing lovesick girls, which just so happened to be one of her favorites.

You have to admit that you purposely pushed this off. Rosie has been tossing out the invitation for you both to sit in the crowd for the show.

But you worried that Lily would get overwhelmed. That it's too loud, too crowded, or maybe too frustrating with Rosé so close to her but not quite in reach for her to be held during this two-hour show.

But it warmed your heart. Her eyes looked so bright, her gummy smile showing as she watched Rosé move across the stage, and it was even sweeter that Rosie and the girls kept gazing at her with bright smiles and happy waves.

The show flew by, nearing the end before you knew it.

"This is the last song then we can go backstage again."

She looked at you a little sad.

"Last?"

You nodded as the intro for 'as if it's your last' began. During this song, Lily was so focused on Rosie that it was like no one else existed.

She clapped adorably every time Rosé finished singing her parts. Before, she'd look around to the girls. But now, her eyes could only follow Rosie, and she even played with the lightstick a fellow blink gave her, seeing that Lily was looking at all of them in fascination.

"How much fun was that?"

"Fun!" She cheered excitedly.

"Maybe we can come in the crowd for another show soon instead of staying backstage. Does that sound fun?"

She gasped in excitement once more, about to reply when you heard Rosé speak into her microphone.

"Uh, excuse me, blinks. Can I have your attention?"

Fans cheered and the girls backed up for a moment, letting the spotlight rest on Rosie as she spoke about something important.

"Thank you for coming out. It means the world to all of us!" She smiled and listened to the fans cheer in response. "But there are two people in particular here with me that I really want to thank for being in the crowd she cheering me on tonight."

Your eyes went wide as she nodded to the both of you.

"Can I...?" She trailed off, trying to ask you if she could finally introduce you and Lily to the world.

You've talked about it before and even really recently. You've had to create plans, just in case something or someone slipped up and people leaked your relationship.

Part of you wondered if now was the proper time, if there was a better way. But before you even had the chance to say, or mouth, anything to her, Lily was reaching out for Rosé and whining for you to put her down before she rushed onstage.

She went right by the girls and over to Rosie, hugging her legs as she smiled brightly.

"Hey, baby," Rosie said as she knelt onto the floor and put her mic down so she could hug the small girl tightly.

It was time. All eyes were already on you and you trust Rosé with your entire heart, so you were ready to walk on stage with confidence and over to your girls.

You hugged Rosé first before focusing on Lily. You rubbed your back as she clung to Rosie, letting her pick her up and show her off to the crowd.

"Everyone, I've been wanting to share an important part of my life with you all. I've been waiting for the right moment and now feels like the perfect time." She said as she held your hand with one of hers, using her other to hold her mic and Lily at the same time.

"This is my family." 

She let everything sink in for a moment before the crowd erupted into cheers.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend y/n, and her little girl Lily, who is now like my own little girl and who I adore so very much. And I'm so happy you get to meet them now. Because they're my whole world."

You melted and let your head fall to her shoulder as the girls came over to hug you three as they squealed excitedly, happy that you get to announce and share your beautiful love with the world at last.

"I'm sorry it was so sudden. I hope you're not upset, but I couldn't keep it in anymore. I love you both so much," Rosie rambled, only calming down when you kissed her lips lovingly.

"It's okay. I'm happy, and so is Lily, and to me nothing matters more than that to me than her being happy. I know you'll always keep us safe."

"Always," she replied in a whisper and kissed you once more before she kissed Lily's head sweetly, smiling down at the sweetest girl she had an indescribable amount of love for.

And despite the thousands and thousands of fans in attendance, the cameras and phones on you both, and the screams in your ears - it felt like, to you, that the moment couldn't be any more perfect with your girls and three best friends hugging you so tight and showering you both with support and love.