For Inayah:)

Hope you like it<3
_____________________________________________________________________________

James (Yammouni) POV- 
I saw Beau's boner and I that's when I knew it was going to far. Inayah's my girlfriend and yes he's my bestfriend, practically brother, but this was too much for me too handle. 
"I would go all the way with Ina-" Beau started before I cut him off
"Beau stop right there, Inayah's mine. She's my girlfriend, you know that. I would never do stuff to your girlfriend so just stop."
"He was just joking around James." Inayah said.
"Inayah, he's got a fucking boner." She took a step back not knowing what to do. I trust her though, she would never do something to hurt me.
"I'm a guy man, chill out." Beau said.
"Yeah, but she's mine." I said starting to get angry.
" Dude, Relax it's a joke calm down."
You can't say those things infront of me. Hell, those words shouldn't even come out of your mouth."
"James you're over reacting all I said was I would do-" I cut Beau off by punching his in the face. He was about to punch me back when Inayah pushed him away. 
"What is wrong with you two. You're bestfriends! You need to trust eachother. Beau you shouldn't have said what you said but James you shouldn't have gone and made it into a fight. I feel like I caused all of this."
I went over to her and hugged her. "Baby, this isn't your fault, it's between me and Beau. You didn't cause this I promise. I love you" I said kissing her before she smiled at me.
"I love you too James." She replied.
Beau came up to both of us looking sad and upset probably regretting what he said earlier.
"Inayah, James, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I was just joking around. I don't was to fuck up our friendship just because of my stupidity. I swear it won't happen again." He said looking at the two of us.
"Beau, I'm sorry too; I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I over reacted big time. I'm just really over protective of Inayah. I love her. When I heard what you said. It was too much to handle. Anyway, I'm glad we're not ruining our friendship just because of this."
After that being said, we had a group hug. 
Just seconds later however Daniel, Luke and Jai walked in and said "Who wants cake?!"