Bad boy Imagines♡

I am so sorry for not posting for so long. I've probably lost so many readers and I totally understand it's my fault. My 'excuse' is that I've been under a lot of pressure due to exams and I just haven't been feeling myself lately. Instead I've just felt so overwhelmed and I also have family issues going on at the moment on top of that. So thank you so much for those sticking by me and I will be forever grateful.
Love you all and hope you enjoy♡
_______________________________________
"I miss you so much baby" your boyfriend said to you through skype. He was supposed to be coming back home in one month and you haven't seen him for a whole year.
"I miss you too h/n, only one month to go now, right?"
"Yeah" he said "listen I have to go now but I'll call you tomorrow?"
"okay bye" you said before hearing his response and shutting down the laptop. It was getting quite late so you got into your bed and went straight to sleep.
***
The next morning you woke up quite early because you had to go to work later on. You got ready for the day and just watched TV during the spare time you had. After about ten minutes you heard the doorbell ringing. You were confused- neither had you ordered something nor did you invite anyone over.
You got up to see who it was and as you opened the door you had tears in your eyes.
"H/N!" You shouted as you leapt into his arms. He picked you up and kissed your forehead.
"What are you doing here? I thought you're not back for another week?"
"Well business wasn't doing too well so I decided to come back- I couldn't bare another day without you. God I missed you so much y/n"
"I have work today but I'm not leaving you so I'll just take the day off" you said.
"I was hoping you'd say something like that" he said immediately attaching his lips to yours.
"I missed this" you both say simultaneously.