Bad boy Imagines♡ P4

Hey everyone. Wow, 5k reads. that's insane. Thank you so much. The amount of love I feel just crazy. I love you all. I hope you enjoy this part<3
_______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV-
I finished my bowl of cereal and went to the living room to sit down for a while until h/n showed up. A while later, I heard the doorbell ring so I told my parents I was leaving and went to open the door.
"You look beautiful y/n" h/n said. 
"Thank you, you look good too." I replied. He was dressed quite casual too.
We went outside and walked up the block.
"Where are we going by the way?" I asked curiously.
"We can take a walk and then go out for lunch later if you want. I live near here so we can take my car." He said.
"Yeah, sure, sounds great." I said.
"so tell me about yourself, y/n"
*****
We told eachother about ourselves and by this time it was getting to about 1:30 and we were getting quite hungry so we stopped by h/n's house to get his car. We decided on getting pizza. So we drove to pizza express. 
He opened the door for me and we walked into the restaurant. 
"Table for two?" The waitress asked.
"Yeah please." h/n replied. She showed us to our table and handed us our menus. 
"So what would you like to eat?" She said as she returned. 
"I'd like a margherita please." h/n said. The waitress then turned to me.
"The same please." She nodded writing down our orders.
"What drinks would you guys like?" She said afterwards.
"I'll just have water please." I replied. she turned to h/n.
"Me too." He said. she then turned and went away to get our food.
"So..." I started a few minutes later trying to somehow attempt to start another conversation.
"I really like you y/n" H/n responded holding my hand across the table.
"I wasn't expecting that but I'm glad because I really like you too." 
He leaned across the table and kissed me. I kissed back. At this point I was glad we were sitting at the back of the restaurant. We pulled apart and I smiled at him. He smiled back and a second later, the waitress returned with our food.