Bad boy Imagines♡

You were at home, and it was 'that time of the month'. You were lying on the couch watching tv. You get a text from your boyfriend asking if you wanted to come over you replied with a 'Im not feeling too well'. After sending the text, you took a nap.

You were awoken about half an hour later by the sound of the doorbell. Groggily, you went to see who it was with the blanket wrapped tightly around your body.

"(h/n) what are you doing here?" You said shocked to see your boyfriend. You looked down at your red and black plaid pyjama bottoms, black hoodie and fuzzy socks feeling instantly embarrassed at your natural, no-makeup appearance. He lifted your chin up and said,

"Baby, you look beautiful as always" as he entered and then kissed your lips passionately. "I bought us some movies, pizza and ice-cream."

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much (h/n) I love you."

"I love you too baby girl" He said as he held you in a tight embrace.

You both sat on the couch and snuggled up into the soft, blankets whilst eating, watching the movie and enjoying eachothers company. 

After about half an hour however, after eating all the food and taking a tablet, your stomach started to ache and you clutched it in pain, wincing. You felt (h/n) turn the tv off with a concernd look on his face. He moved you around so your head was on his lap and he started rubbing your stomach with the tips off his fingers. It felt soothing you thought and closed your eyes falling saying a quick "I love you" to (h/n). Before drifting off you heard a faint whisper saying "I love you too princess."  

__________________________________________

Wow, nearly 1k reads, thats insane! it feels like just yesterday I only got 10! Thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment and follow:)<3

xoxox