Bad boy Imagines

Your boyfriend was in a fight with another guy and they were beating the crap out of eachother.

You couldn't take it anymore so you got inbetween them and tried to stop the fight but ended up getting punched in the face by the other guy. Your boyfriend got so mad he beat the guy senseless but you lay on the floor in pain. You boyfriend realised your nose was bleeding and your face was forming a bruise so he carried you bridal style inot his car, buckled you up and drove you to his house.

You both got out and and he led you into the bathroom and put you on the sink. Your face was numb so you couldn't feel anything. "Baby this is going to hurt, ok, but what ever you do, don't open your eyes." Your boyfriend said trying to comfort you at the same time.

Before you knew it he was done cleaning the blood off your face and now you were both on the couch cuddled together until your boyfriend broke the silence by saying, " baby girl, I need you to promise me that you won't ever get in the way of one of my fights again, I can't bare to see you hurt because of me."

"I'm sorry (h/n), I promise."

"Don't be sorry baby, it was my fault you got hurt."

You smiled at him and he kissed your forehead before you both snuggled together on the couch and watched a romantic movie.

__________________________________________

Hey sorry this imagines quite bad but I just wanted to do a short update to thank you amazing readers for getting up to 200 reads. &im starting to run out of ideas for these imagines even though ive only done a couple but it would really help if you readers requested and gave me your feedback. Thanks again:D

13starshine13

<3xoxoxoxoxox