Bad boy Imagines♡

You are your fiancé live together and have done for 1 year, he proposed 1 month ago and you were soon to be married. You were walking home from work into your house and you went into the living room to sit down after a stressful day. As you shut your eyes, you couldn't help but get curious as to what the smell was coming from upstairs seeing as your fiancé was supposed to be at work today.

As you walked up the stairs, your opened your bedroom door to see your fiancé smoking weed. You could tell he was angry by the things piled up around the floor and cracks/dents in the walls. You weren't expecting him to be home so early but more importantly, you weren't expecting him to be smoking, let alone weed!

"h/n, what are you doing!" you said shocked at his actions. As the word came out of your mouth, h/n dropped onto the floor in tears. You immediately ran up to him and held him in your arms, wiping his tears away.

"Why? h/n?" You said.

" I'm sorry I just do it when I'm stressed, scared or angry."

" Why are you scared babe?"

"I'm scared you losing you y/n, I'm scared you'll find someone els, someone better than me. I'm scared you'll walk out on me on our wedding day. Everyone in my life has walked away from me. Everyone. I don-"

You cut him off by kissing him on the lips. You wiped the rest of his tears, took a deep breath and said,

"h/n, I feel the exact same way about you, there are so many different people out there I want to meet. But fate brought us together. We were meant to be. No, I don't want anyone else, I want you. Always have and always will. I love you h/n."

This time, he was the one to kiss you. He kissed you so passionately that you fell in love with him over and over again in your head. You could feel the sparks igniting throughout your body. This, was why you loved this boy.

__________________________________________

Heyy, wow nearly 500 reads, its not much but to me, that means the world. Again, I would love to see some requests as this idea was something a friend had asked for. Thanks for reading.Vote, comment and follow<3

xoxoxo