Bad Boy Imagines

Hey, so I'm really sorry I haven't updated... again. I know I'm crap at updating but as I said, I've had so many important exams and I'm trying to concentrate on those more than anything else. Wow. I have no social life lol. anyway hope you like this little cute imagine<3 Love you all and thank you for sticking by me all this time! Vote and comment if you enjoyed it, and follow me; I'd love to get to know my readers better!

__________________________________________________________________

You were lying in bed with your boyfriend ( a/n- no. just not in that way. *Ravens's voice* Ya nastay ). You were just talking and the topic of your future just came up. You couldn't really imagine what your future would be like and you didn't know if h/n would stay with you or not.
"h/n, what do you want to do in the future, what do you want to achieve?"
"Well babe, for starters I have no clue what I'm going to have as a career when I'm older. I literally have no clue, what about you?"
"Me neither" you said.
"But I am sure of one thing baby."
"And what's that?"
"That I want you by my side forever."
"aww" you said as you kissed him on the lips. "I want you with me too."
"Really?"
"Of course! Why would you think I wouldn't?"
"I don't know. I guess I've just had a rough past and I'm not exactly the best gentleman or the best guy in the world and I don't understand why someone as beautiful as you would fall for me."
"Babe, I love you because you're you. Everything you've been through makes up who you are. It makes you, you. If you hadn't been through those things, you'd be a totally different person and I fell for... you. I don't want anyone else. You make me feel happy, safe