For Annemarie:)

Dylan O'Brien Imagine

Annemarie's POV-
I was just going to Dylan's house to surprise him when I heard him talking to his friends. I heard my name multiple times and curiosity got the best of me. I peered through the door and saw that it was Dylan and two other friends.
"Dude, Annemarie is a good girl, you're not going to get anywhere with her. You do realise that don't you." One of his friends said.
"Yeah he's right you're not going to stay together. You can't possibly like someone like her." His other friend continued.
"You're two completely opposite people. You're reputation is just going to go down because of her you do know that right?"
That's it I thought. How could Dylan even listen to his 'friends' say those things unless he actually agreed with them. I broke down crying and ran back outside the front door, slamming it on my way out. I love him with all my heart. How could he just listen to those things being said. I headed back home deciding to ignore Dylan and just let him go. He's not worth it I thought.

Dylan's POV-
I listened to my friends go on and on about my relationship with Annemarie. To be honest the only reason I'm listening to them is because they are my best mate. I've known them since we were little. Their opinions have always mattered and affected my but I just had enough about them judging my relationship. It had gone too far. I needed to stop this.
Just as my friend was about to continue we heard the front door slam shut. That's weird I thought, but then it clicked. What if it was Annemarie? I decided to clear this up with my friends before going to see if it really was Annemarie.
"You guys need to really calm down. I LOVE Annemarie. She's everything to me. She's perfect for me. Don't you understand? Can't you just accept that I've fallen in love. I'm happy for once. Screw my repuatation and screw you if you can't be true friends and accept this. Now I've had enough of this bullshit. If that really was Annemarie, I really need to sort everything out." I said before leaving my house, getting into my car and driving to Annemarie's house.  

Annemarie's POV-
I just got back home and I decided to try and forget about Dylan. He has hurt me and I'm not quite sure what I'm yet to do. As I was thinking the doorbell rung so I got up to see who it was. 
To my surprise it was Dylan. I went to slam the door in his face but he held onto the door just in time entering my house as he did so. 
"Leave please Dylan." I said trying to hide my true emotions.
"Listen, I love you. I love you with all my heart. I know that you overheard my friends talking. Trust me, it was just them blurting out their opinions that I honestly don't care about. After you left, I told them that I don't appreciate their opinions and I told them how much I love you I-"
I cut Dylan off by giving him a kiss. I know how Dylan is and I was just stupid enough to think that he would ever say such things. 
"I love you Dylan" I said.
"and I love you Annemarie." 
_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it