Bad boy Imagines - part 1

You are currently walking to your new high school for the dreaded first day.

You were headed to your first class and heard boys whistling at you however you being your shy self, just ignored and walked into the classroom. You introduced yourself to the teacher and then took a seat nearer to the back wanting not to be a bother to the other students.

As you were getting comfortable, a boy came and sat next to you and smiled. You returned the gesture and just looked away hoping for the class to be over. You took some glances at him and thought he was quite good looking- blue eyes, brown hair, nicely shaped jawline and not to mention the muscles visible through his v-neck top.

(h/n) POV-

Me and my gang were just talking until we saw a beautiful girl walking past. She was obviously new judging by the fact that she didn't even acknowledge us so to get her attention, I whistled at her but still she just ignored us.

"She's cute isn't she?" One of my mates said to me.

"Yeah but she's mine so back off" I snapped.

"Alright mate make a deal?"

"What kind of deal?"

"If you get in her pants by the end of this week, I'll give you one hundred pounds".

Me being the player and all, I agreed to it; she's new therefore she doesn't know anything about me so this should be easy.

After talking a little more, we all went our seperate ways into our classes and I took a seat next to the gorgeous girl.

__________________________________________

Hello everyone, so this imagine is going to have two parts and once I have a few more reads and votes the second part will be up.

I hope you enjoy reading these imagines.

xoxo

vote, comment,& follow:D