Bad boy Imagines♡

You have a bad boy boyfriend who cares about you ALOT and is VERY overprotective. He doesn't know you've been cutting and he finds you...

You couldn't take it anymore, you got out a new blade from the bathroom cabinet and locked the bathroom door. You scored a deep cut through your wrists ontop of all the other scars and kept repeating. You were in tears. One cut for being a waste of space on this world. One cut for being worthless. One cut for being fat. One cut fo-

The banging on the door cut you off your thoughts. You forgot your boyfriend was coming over and you forgot. You didn't open the door because you didn't want him to see you like that. You had curled up into a ball into the corner of the bathroom crying, your blood soaking your top and dripping all over the cold, tiled floor.

"(y/n) let me in before I break this door down,  I need to know you're ok"

You didn't reply, just sat there crying.

"That's it, I'm coming in babe".

He broke the door in a matter of seconds and stood there with his mouth hanging open. You couldn't bear to look at him, luckily you had your hair out to cover your face. 

He slowly sat infront of you on the floor and took your face in the palm of his hands. He carressed your cheek and then his gaze shifted to your wrist. He grabbed the blade and threw it into the bin. He cupped your face again, tucked a piece a hair behind your ear, stared at you and slowly said, "why Baby?"

You continued to cry so he just hugged you until your were ready to him what all this was about.

"Why didn't you tell me baby?"

"I'm ashamed" You said weakly.

"I wouldn't have judged you, you can trust me you know that right?"

"It started when I was 13, ever since then, I haven't stopped. I was bullied, called names over and over. I felt worthless, fat, ugly."

"Shhhh, you don't have to tell me, whatever those people said, don't listen to them, you hear me? They don't matter. (y/n), you're worth so much more. You're beautiful, loving, funny, and definately not fat, ugly and worthless. Those peole were blind not to see your true beauty. Don't cut babe. They're not worth it. I'm going to help you ok? I'll always be by your side, forever and always, I love you too much".

You kissed him so so passionately wrapping your not bleeding arm around him. He kissed you back and after a while you pulled apart. He got up, cleaned up your cuts and bandaged them. He also cleaned the floor that was currently full of blood. You changed into some comfy pj's and your boyfriend stayed over the rest of the night cuddled up to your side because he kept refusing to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, thats the next imagine, I hope you like it, please comment and vote:)

xoxoxoxoo