For Deane:)

Hope you like it<3 xoxo Will make it longer if you like?

Your POV

-I finished curling my blonde hair and doing my make-up before putting my heels on and heading out the door to go to a party.
After a short drive, I finally got there. When I got into the house, I immediately saw drunk teenagers grinding on each other, too drunk to think straight. After getting a drink myself, I went to dance with a few friends when two strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see Matt. Clearly drunk. Matt is extremely good looking don't get me wrong but we both hate each other to the point where we don't even look at each other. That, and he also has a girlfriend.
"Get the fuck off me Matt" I said. I was drunk but not drunk enough to not know what was happening.
"Come get a drink with me baby." He slurred. 
"I think you've had too many drinks" I said taking the cup away from him. 
"Then why don't you have some. Lighten up, you know you want it" He said winking.
Without thinking I downed the alcohol. (a/n- the drink was spiked)I immediately felt my vision go blurry but I felt almost relieved. I heard Matt laugh behind me before he grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. He was coming closer to my face before I realized he was about to kiss me. He then carried me upstairs to a bedroom. (a/n- just go with it lol I know it's gross). I was too drunk to realize what was happening but even then, I don't think I would have had the strength to get away from his firm arms, only being 5'0, him being a whole foot taller.

***
I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I was naked and had a pounding headache. Great I thought. I turned around to see a Matt sleeping. I have no memory from last night but only an idiot wouldn't be able to piece together what happened here. I can't believe this. I had sex with Matt. Did we even use protection? Questions were filling my head. I was panicking. I quickly got up and put my clothes back on trying not to wake up Matt. However, due to my misfortune, Matt turned just as I was about to leave the door.
"Deane?" He said. Damn it.
I turned around slowly.
"We didn't.." He started to say but I cut him off.
"We did. Did you use a condom? Please say you did."
"I.." I already knew what he was about to say so I cut him off again.
"How could we be so stupid" 
"Me? It's not my fault you couldn't keep your hands off me. I just gave you what you wanted" He said cockily.
"Excuse me? You're a pig. You came over to me. How could you even say that you have a fucking girlfriend. What if I'm pregnant Matt? Then what?"
"We cross that bridge when we get to it." He said calmly. I don't understand how he was okay with this but I just nodded and walked out slamming the door shut. I just wanted to get away from the cocky asshole.