Bad boy Imagines♡

You and your 'bad boy' boyfriend live together in an apartment and you got into a big fight because he accused you of cheating on him. You locked yourself in your bedroom because he kept shouting at you and he called you a slut and many other names. You felt worthless because of all the words he said to you. You couldn't take it anymore so you went through your drawer and got out a razor and took out the blade. You scored a deep cut into you wrist ontop of all the other scars. Blood was dripping everywhere.

''(y/n) let me in please. I'm sorry. Please baby."

You couldn't do anything but cry. Once he didn't hear you reply he said

"I'm coming in babe". He kicked the door once and managed to get it open.

You rolled up into a ball in the corner of your room. He came and sat next to you, resulting you to scooting away from him. He was crying.

"(y/n)! I'm sorry. it's just that I love you so much and I don't want to lose you and when I saw you hugging that other guy, I got jealous so I lashed out on you and now I can't forgive myself. (y/n) you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, the way your eyes glisten, your smile, everything about you. I love everything about you. Don't do this" He said as he got up and threw the blade away and came back next to you. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying ALOT. You took in everything he just said to you and realised that he means everything to you and he loves you and you love him and thats all that matters. You realised he was still rambling on so you cut him off by saying "I love you (h/n)" and then kissing him ever so passionately when you pulled apart, he cleaned up the blood, wiped your tears and carried you to the bed. You cuddled the rest of the night in bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I hope you liked this imagine. it's my first so its kinda crap..

Please do not copy this imagine as some people do, into their own story. This is made entirely by me, so I wouldnt appreciate it if you copied it.

I would love to know what you guys think about this imagine so please comment and let me know what you think below.

<3 xoxoxoxoxox