2.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎NB☻︎CB☺︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎NB☻︎CB☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

After a couple of dreadful learning hours, it was time for the boys' favorite period, lunch. The dining area had to have been named the best area out of the whole school. The space had the main course section, where students were required to eat first, a buffet, a small stand that contained the condiments and sides, a mini bakery for the delicious freshly baked desserts, and lastly a mini store for the students who want to buy a snack or something to drink.

Felix admired the main cafeteria and his mouth drooled at the delicious food he could see and smell. Eric laughed at the younger's behavior as he's been having that kind of food since he was 11. The two grab their trays and begin making their way towards the main course section, today's dish being stir fried pork belly and bean sprouts.

Once serving themselves a plate, the two begin walking to a table that Eric and his friends had claimed since they were young. It was labeled as "their table" and anyone who sat there had to move. Eric's friends had already been sitting there, awaiting the blue haireds arrival. However, they weren't expecting some new kid to show up as well.

"Hey guys!" Eric greets and tilts his head towards the Australian, "this is Felix." The Australian sheepishly bows towards the others and mutters a quiet, "H-Hello..."

The boys smile at the adorable Australian and greet themselves, Sunwoo being the first one. "Hey, I'm Kim Sunwoo!" the dark brown haired said, smiling his iconic mischievous grin.

The boy next to him, the one with black hair, smiled, showing off an eye smile that everyone loves. In many ways, he resembled a Samoyed, "Hello, I'm Lee Jeno, I'm Eric's cousin." He did resemble the younger a lot. Maybe it was strong genes as Felix almost mistook him as Eric's twin brother.

"Hello, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, the most good-looking male of them all!" the boy with a mole under his eye announced, making many grand gestures with his hands. Felix didn't understand the last part he had said, but he didn't need to as the boy was making many poses, showing off his beautiful face, "I only make friends with good-looking people, and you make a fine exception!"

The boy next to him rolls his eyes and smiles widely to introduce himself, "Hello, I'm Son Dongmyeong! You can call me Myeong for short." In front of him was a plate of many pastries that he seemed to be eating on his own. "Maybe I should bake him a box of brownies?" Felix thought to himself before shifting his eyes to the next boy.

"Hello, I'm Choi Soobin," he straightforwardly said, not adding any additional information. Felix quickly assumed he was the quiet one out of them all as well as the most studious. The boy had a textbook next to his plate and he looked like he was finishing his homework.

"You've already met me, but I'll introduce myself again. I'm Na Jaemin," he charmingly smiles before adding, "I heard you bake brownies. Since we've just become friends, you don't think you can...I don't know...give us a discount—"