14.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎CB☻︎NB☺︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎CB☻︎NB☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

{4:14}

"What's wrong Joon?" Dongju asked, looking over the boy's shoulder to catch a glimpse of why the boy was suddenly struggling to open the window. Hyunjoon didn't want to worry them so he continues to attempt and hopefully open the lock.

But the lock wouldn't turn, and that's what made Hyunjoon begin to panic. The boy wasn't known for being uneasy, he was always calm and collected. However his window, the one he used to escape the school, was now locked, and it unlocked a new emotion in the ravenette.

"I-It won't open," the boy finally admits, alarming the boys around him.

"WHAT!" Fear began to collide within them. No one has ever been locked in the school, and they surely didn't want to be the first ones.

Jeno pushes Hyunjoon over and tries to open the lock for himself. He applied the most force he's ever used in his life, and his hands turned white because of the action. Hyunjoon noticed the strong force the younger was using and put his hand on top of the other as a way to tell him to stop, "Don't do that...if you break that lock, the alarm system will go off and everyone around the area are going to be alerted."

Jeno nods and eases his hands that slowly begin to regain its color. Sunwoo pushes his way to the Cute Boy and glares at him, "Who cares about the stupid alarm system? We're going to be locked in here for the whole night if we don't come up with a plan!" The brown haired turns to the lock and begins using his own strength. The boy raises his fist and begins punching the lock that vibrates from the force.

The action made all of the Cute Boys nervous from the boy's reckless behavior. "Eric, you better calm down your best friend before—" Seungmin starts, but Hyunjoon raises his hand, signaling the younger to quiet down.

"I can see why you and Eric are best friends," Hyunjoon comments as he crosses his arms and smiles, "the both of you are crazy impulsive and will do or say anything without thinking. You'll do anything for your best friend but let me just tell you this...if you break that lock, you and your friends are going to get in trouble...Us Cute Boys can leave you with the dirty work while our hands our left clean. So next time, don't shout at me because I know what to do. I've been doing this for years."

Hyunjoon's diversity was crazy in everyone's eyes. One second, he's a vulnerable boy who wants to please his brother, and the next he's an insane delinquent who doesn't trust anyone other than his friends. Eric was entranced by the older's split personality and his respect for him shot up through the sky.

Sunwoo didn't respond as he crossed his arms like a child who was scolded. The room turns silent as no one in the room knew what to do. They all looked at the suddenly fixed window as if it was going to magically unlock itself.