30.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎00 Boys☻︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎00 Boys☻︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Friday, December 15th...the last day of testing and the semester.

The boys were ready to get the last test, English, over with so that they could head home with some of their parents waiting for them with loving arms. Some of the boys made plans to stay with others for winter break. Renjun was staying with Jaemin, Sanha was going to hang out with Seungmin, and Felix agreed for YangYang's family to stay over with him as the latter's house didn't have a heater.

Sunwoo also was going to stay with Eric for winter break like he always does as the brown haired hated receiving a toothbrush as a christmas present. Because the nuns couldn't afford actual presents for the children, they always gave cheap necessities for gifts while brainwashing the children that toys and other things were bad.

After 4 hours of dreadful test taking, the boys were finished and waited in the cafeteria for their end results. On the last day, not only will their English scores be published, but their overall test score averages ranking from A to F.

For some, the English test was a breeze as they spoke the language from the womb, however for others, more specifically Hyunjin, they would panic every few seconds in fear of messing something up.

"It's going to be okay Jin, you're a natural at picking up new languages," his boyfriend reassures while rubbing his arm up and down.

"I don't know...I wasn't confident with any of my answers and if I fail this test...I'll fail the semester!" He shakily says, reminiscing all of the low scores he received.

"Hey it should be Eric panicking about failing, not you..." Sunwoo jokes, receiving a glare from the other end of the table.

"Speaking of Eric, how were your previous scores? Did you fail any tests?" Jaemin personally asks.

"Uh...shockingly...no. I'm actually doing pretty decent. I've studied every night before the test," Eric confidently answers before taking a bite of his apple.

"Woah, Sohn Eric is passing all of his classes? Am I dreaming?"

"Hey if I needed someone to make fun of me, I would've asked Sunwoo!" Eric shouts at Sanha.

"Yeah, back off buddy!" Sunwoo joins in and the table erupts in laughter. Since there were 14 boys total sitting at the table, their voices could be heard from across the cafeteria. The teachers tried separating them, but seeming as they weren't going to budge, they gave up. Even Soobin joked about how their voices "take over 60% of the cafeteria."

The boys continue eating, snacking, or even gaming when the loudspeaker goes off in the canteen, "Hello, Principal Ju speaking. Sorry for the interruption. The end results have been put up on the walls for the last time this semester. Remember there are 7 different papers corresponding to each grade level. They are in order from 6th graders and 12th graders, left to right. You are to form a single file line and please do not cut in front of others. I didn't raise any animals.