13.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎Y

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎Y.SH☺︎H.HJO☻︎K.SW☺︎S.YJ☻︎N.JM☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

{3:59}

Jaemin, Sanha, and Sunwoo stare at the door that was about to open. They didn't expect to be caught so easily, especially when a Cute Boy was helping them in their little scheme. The Cute Boys were known for being stealthy and clever, so Sunwoo and Jaemin felt safe knowing Sanha was there to guide them.

Accepting their fate, Jaemin, Sanha, and Sunwoo all hold hands. They were ready for the screaming teachers, a scolding security guard, and maybe even the scary principal who could've returned. However when the door opened, they saw neither of the three.

They saw a familiar Cute Boy and a normal boy entering the office...

Hyunjoon and Eric were just as shocked at seeing the other three. They assumed the room was empty, not filled with familiar faces. Eric and Sunwoo made eye contact with each other as well as Hyunjoon and Sanha, "What are you doing here!?" the tallest Cute Boy whisper-shouts as Hyunjoon turns around and closes the door behind them.

"We should be asking the same thing," the ravenette nonchalantly said, eyeing the boys who were near the main computer.

Sunwoo continued staring at his best friend despised Cute Boys, and crossed his arms, "I thought you said you hated Cute Boys?"

Eric felt his shoulders tense up and rubbed his arm up and down out of embarrassment, "I-I mean I did...but I guess they're cool now..." the boy stutters. Hyunjoon puts his arm around the other to ease the tension which worked as Eric felt his shoulders drop back to normal.

Jaemin leans over to Sunwoo's ear and whispers, "Something fishy is going on between them." Sunwoo nods, agreeing with the younger, and continues to glare at Hyunjoon for 'stealing his best friend.' The boy was quite possessive over his friends and would get jealous if they were hanging out with someone else that wasn't a part of their friend group.

Hyunjoon, the observant person he was, noticed the stare the brown haired was giving him and removed the arm around the shoulder. The oldest looks back to Sanha who was currently staring at the floor, "Sanha...you still haven't told me why you're here. What if a teacher saw the three of you? You're endangering two others and your art of stealth isn't the best. You do know that they would get in more trouble than you, right?"

Sanha nods from the scolding, knowing that he was technically putting two others at risk for his actions. Even if Sunwoo was caught punching a student, it was Sanha who allowed him to come along, same with Jaemin. "We were removing camera footage. I was caught smoking and Sunwoo punched a student out of anger. I know I shouldn't have brought them along, but they were very helpful with this mission."