4.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎NB☻︎???☺︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎NB☻︎???☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

It was the next afternoon after Dongmyeong and Soobin's strange encounter. They haven't told anyone else about seeing Dongju in the alleyway. The reason was because of Dongmyeong's insistence. The older twin brother didn't want anyone to know because he felt like it was his business to keep to himself. The only reason he told Sunwoo and Eric was because of Soobin's persistence, and so that he can ease the burden on his shoulders.

The normal boys (all of them) were currently scattered around the library either studying or reading a story. It was their usual study sessions that they did together to help each other with problems or have a better understanding of the subject. The ones doing their studies sat on chairs and had books scattered over the table. The others, who were reading random novels, were scattered over the carpet flooring. Some sat near the table while others laid their backs on the bookshelves.

The library was almost abandoned and the only thing that brought it to life were the boys. Since there was no one else in the library other than the normal boys, they were allowed to talk in a normal tone as long as they weren't screaming.

Felix squints his eyes while staring at the Hangul letters and scratches his head. He couldn't understand anything that he was reading, "Psst...Eric..." he calls out, grabbing the blue haired's attention.

The younger hums in response and the orange haired continues, "What does this say?" he points to a word and the boy helps him out. Sunwoo, who sat next to the youngest, rolled his eyes, "How are you going to pass your Korean learning test if you need help every .3 seconds?"

Jaemin who sat in front of the brown haired shoots him a glare and Felix slumps his shoulders, "No...he's right. If I need Eric's help every time I read a word I don't know, then how am I going to pass the test? M-Maybe I should just move back to Australia..." he lays his head on the table and everyone feels pity for him.

"Don't worry Felix, you're getting better by the day. I'm sure you'll fully learn Korean before the end of the year when we take our winter exams!" Eric reassures the younger and reaches over to pat him on the back.

Hyunjin, who stopped reading his book to listen in on the conversation, sits up and puts his arms on the table to rest his chin on them, "Boohoo...you're making our study session sad..."

"Wow, I never knew the king of narcissism showed any emotions," Jeno sarcastically says, not taking his eyes off of his book.

"The only emotions I should be focusing on are my own," he spits out.

The boys roll their eyes at Hyunjin who doesn't take any notice. Dongmyeong, whose brain was completely taking a break from thinking too hard, snaps out of his zone and groans. No one pays him any attention. The brown haired then pauses like an idea popped in his head, "Guys...let's go somewhere..."