7.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎N

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎N.JM☺︎K.SM☻︎S.DJ☺︎S.YJ☻︎L.FL☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Jaemin speed walks to his 1st period class, making sure no one sees him (which was hard as the boy was really popular). After the events of the previous night, Eric made sure that the Cute Boys and normal ones didn't interact. Jaemin didn't like that rule, for obvious reasons, but couldn't argue against them because what power does he have?

Jaemin, Hyunjin, and Felix were the only ones Eric had to worry about when it came to interacting with a Cute Boy, so the others monitored them like crazy. Hyunjin had to deal with Sunwoo his first period and Jaemin and Felix were with Eric.

The reason the light brown haired was speeding to his history class was because he wanted to talk to Seungmin and Dongju about Renjun. Jaemin doesn't know how he had caught feelings for the Chinese so quickly, but he didn't mind as he loved the feeling of his heart beating against his chest. That night when he was interacting with Renjun, Jaemin learned some stuff about him and he contained the feeling of cuddling him right on the spot.

Once the boy reaches the classroom, he doesn't go to his original "main character in an anime" spot (as Eric calls it). Seungmin and Dongju were already in the classroom, and their cute persona was really bringing light into the room. They were giggling about something and Jaemin was ready to interrupt their gossip session.

"Hey, Seungmin and Dongju...right?" The boy asks. He was in front of them with his hands on both of their desks. Jaemin was very close to both of their faces and it made the other two uncomfortable, but they continued on smiling.

"Yup! You're Jaemin, right?" Seungmin asked in his cute high pitched voice. It was weird seeing them again after Jaemin witnessed them smoke or vape in the alley, but he shrugged the feeling away and nodded at Seungmin's question.

A few more students entered the classroom, and Jaemin would usually say hi to them, however this time he didn't. He didn't worry about that too much though as the boy was always benevolent and can do it another time, "Is there something you need Jaemin?" Dongju asked and Jaemin leans in closer to the two.

"Hey...uh...do you know if Renjun's single?" the boy blushes, but he also loved the feeling of the butterflies swarming around his stomach.

Seungmin smirks and whispers, "You have a crush on Jun? Damn Jaemin, you two just met and you're already catching feelings."  The hydrangea boy didn't say it in typical Cute Boy fashion. He whispered the comment in his normal voice added with a hint of mischief.

"Well I can't help it! He's really cute!" the normal boy disputes, making Seungmin and Dongju smirk.

"Are we talking about the same Renjun?" Dongju jokes, and Seungmin laughs along with the older.