17.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎NB☺︎CB☻︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎NB☺︎CB☻︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

{6:13}

The sun was beginning to set, which was hard to tell as the clouds covered any of the rays hitting the floor. Once the boys entered the room, they heard raindrops hit the roof of the gym. They shiver from the cool air hitting their bodies, but nonetheless, they look at the leader of the Cute Boys and the leader of the normal boys.

"I-Is it just me or did the building get significantly colder?" Jaemin asked, hugging himself to warm his limbs that were shivering like crazy. Jeno hugs the boy closer to offer some body warmth, making Jaemin's heart beat like crazy.

"The temperature of the building drops as night approaches, and with the added rain, it's going to be below freezing. We're going to need to prepare for the night when that happens," Hyunjoon says, hugging himself as well.

"So...we're not escaping?" Dongju asked the younger as fear began to crawl up his throat. He assumed Hyunjoon had everything under control, but hearing the older say "prepare for the night" made him believe they weren't going to break out of the building.

"I'm not giving up until we do, but seeming as we're not making any progress, we have to prepare for the worst," Hyunjoon watches as all of their faces drop, and the feeling of guilt began to hammer on his stomach.

"So what do we do, Joon?"

"We're going to split up again, but this time we'll gather resources for tonight. YangYang and Felix will search the fashion design clubroom for thick fabrics to cover us up. Seungmin and Hyunjin will go to the cafeteria and gather up food. Dongju and Dongmyeong will also go to the cafeteria and grab a spare gallon of water. Soobin and Jisung will search the lost and found for matches to produce a small amount of heat for us. Jaemin and Jeno will go to the Janitor's closet for flashlights, so we don't waste any battery. And lastly Sanha, Renjun and Sunwoo are going to the secretary's office to turn off the security camera for the gym."

They all nod, happy with their roles, and Seungmin looks at the last two who weren't assigned anything, "What about you two?"

"Eric and I are going to discuss other possible escape routes. When you all are done gathering up your resources, come back here. This will be our hideout until I come up with a plan to escape." The boys nod and huddle together to do their chant once again.

"We're doing it again? It was pointless before, and it's still pointless now," Sanha complains not joining his hands with the others.

"We're in this together, Yoon. Let's just get this over with so that we could do our tasks."