18.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎H

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎H.JS☻︎C.SB☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

{6:36}

The school building was starting to get dark now to the point where Soobin and Jisung could barely see what was in front of each other. However, they safely made it into the lost and found closet and began searching a box labeled "contraband."

It was a blue plastic box that had a bunch of illegal items inside. Cigarettes, knifes, even a screwdriver. Soobin searches deeper inside of the box while Jisung was in charge of holding the door open. Soobin trusted the older again, now knowing his real personality, and let the Cute Boy redeem himself from last time.

Soobin grabs the box and tilts it towards the small window to get some light though not much. The boy continues rummaging through the box and Jisung, not liking the silence between them, decides to start some small talk.

"Why do we need the matches again?" The boy asked, genuinely curious as to why they needed them.

"To give us a small amount of warmth," the taller simply replied, not taking his eyes off of the items inside the blue box.

"But what if we accidentally commit arson?"

"I don't think we're dumb enough to commit arson...we'll just blow the fire out when things start to get a little crazy," Soobin reaches inside and pulls out a lighter, "Do you think this will work?"

Jisung shrugs his shoulders even though Soobin couldn't see him. The brown haired continues searching through the blue box, creating a silent ambiance once again. Jisung stares out the window, and into the sky that was a mix of blue, red, and orange. A few stars here and there would pop out of nowhere, making Jisung's eyes sparkle as he witnessed them first hand.

The boy then goes deep in thought. He thinks about how everyone coincidentally gets stuck and he also remembered Hyunjoon saying something about a broken window being fixed. How could something previously broken be fixed out of nowhere.

"Hey Soobin?" the boy calls out, alarming the younger to turn around and hum in response, "I have a theory I would like to discuss with you."

"A theory?"

"About how the broken window is now fixed. I think someone did it on purpose, but I can't figure out why. At first, I thought, maybe one of Joon's enemies found out about the broken window and fixed it, but then again, I can't recall anyone who genuinely despises him. Do you know if any of your friends have anyone who hates them?"

Soobin thinks about it for a bit before shaking his head, "I mean Sunwoo pisses a lot of people off, but I don't think they hate him...just mildly dislike him."

"But there has to be someone who absolutely despises one of us...so much in fact that they would lock our entire friend group and the group that hate us together?" The two think for a bit before Jisung shakes his head, "Nevermind...it is just a theory after all..."