10.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎C

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎C.SB☻︎H.JS☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Soobin was walking down the empty halls, towards the stairs, as he was preparing to go back to his dorm room. School was close to finishing up, but his teacher let him leave early as he already knew the topic they were learning and didn't need to stay as he wasn't paying attention in the first place.

The boy liked learning things before others so that he can spend extra time teaching his friends and other students. He would ask the teacher for next week's homework as he already knew the subject they were learning currently. While the students were in Chapter 15 of their book, Soobin was already at Chapter 20.

The boy walks around the corner where the stairs were located, but he bumps into another student along the way. He was about to apologize but once he made eye contact with the other boy, he immediately wanted to turn around and walk the other way.

"HEY SOOBIN!!" Jisung, the boy Soobin bumped into, shouts. He immediately hugs the older, nuzzling his head on the crook of the younger's neck to show more affection. Students who were walking by noticed the action and mistook the two for a couple. Who wouldn't when Jisung was being more affectionate than usual.

"Jisung...please let go of me...people are going to think we're dating..." Soobin says, trying to pry off of the older, but the blonde was holding on tightly.

"No! I like hugging you!" Jisung says, but it was muffled as his face was on the brown haired's shoulder.

"Jisung, I know you're a Cute Boy, but please...this is a little too much. Not even Jaemin is like this..."

Jisung finally looks at Soobin and pulls him lower so that he could whisper in his ear, "Someone's on my tail and I'm trying to prove to them that this isn't just a persona..."

"So you're hugging a normal boy? That makes things a little more suspicious..." Soobin says and Jisung finally lets go, but still clings onto the older's arm, "You know, maybe if you drop smoking, then no one would be skeptical of your other half. No matter how much perfume you wear, there's still going to be a hint of smoke lingering around."

Jisung didn't like that answer, and it was evident in his face, "B-But it's a distraction from the real world...it makes me feel more alive then I already am..."

"Well then find someone or something else to be your distraction. There are many things you can do other than rolling a blunt."

Jisung shrugs his shoulders, not really wanting to take the older's words. It's hard to quit smoking once you're addicted...but maybe if Jisung started rehab soon, then he'll feel much better in the future.

"Well, what are other things that can be my distraction?"

"I don't know, how about finding things that you're passionate about..." Soobin suggests and Jisung takes that into consideration.