11.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎L

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎L.JN☺︎H.RJ☻︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Jeno sneakily walks down the halls, looking all around him in case someone was watching him. He felt paranoid even though he knew that mostly everyone was out of the building. Though Renjun was out distracting Jaemin, there was still his best friend's secret admirer who could be stalking his locker.

However once the black haired arrives at the younger's locker, he saw no one around, and the wave of relief washed over him. He smiles and approaches Jaemin's beige locker, number 813. He grabs the padlock and twists the little knob to put in the code, 0611.

The reason behind the password was because that was the same exact day where Jaemin and Jeno met. They were children and Jeno had recently moved into the neighborhood as the younger, who immediately took a liking to him. The two were friends for a long time, and somewhere along the way, Jeno started to grow feelings for his best friend. The moment he found out that the younger's password was the first day they met, he assumed Jaemin might've liked him back...but he was wrong...

The padlock clicks open and Jeno opens the locker. He immediately notices a love letter in the center of the locker and quickly grabs it. The boy then closes the locker back, not before smiling at the picture of 10 year old Jeno and Jaemin hugging each other in the rain, and re-locks the padlock.

Jeno looks at the small envelope in his hands and debates on what he should do with it. The envelope was decorated with hearts and Jeno scrunched his nose with disgust, "Ugh...he really thinks he'll end up with Jaemin..."

"Jeno!" a voice shouts, distracting the black haired from his thoughts. Jeno looks up and sees his cute partner in crime, Huang Renjun, run up to him. It was an adorable sight when his hair was bouncing up and down along with his glasses that almost fell off of his face.

"You came here too early! I still haven't gotten rid of the love letter! What if Jaemin sees it!" Jeno whisper-shouts, waving the white envelope in front of the older.

"I couldn't find Nana at all...I looked everywhere for him but he was nowhere in sight," Renjun explains while grabbing the letter from the older's hands, "so this is the letter that person was going to confess with?"

Jeno nods and Renjun looks up at him with mischief coloring his eyes, "Let's open it!"

"Uh...I don't think I want to vomit from the cringe we're about to read...let's not..." Jeno said, but the shorter didn't listen. He opens the seal and pulls out the pink piece of paper from inside. The action made the younger intrigued as he didn't stop the older any further.

Renjun opens the paper and begins reading the love letter out loud:

"Dear Na Jaemin...

I know we don't know each other very well, but I'd like to get to know you better. Every time I see you from across the halls, my whole world stops. You're so perfect in every way, from your beautiful smile to your bright personality. I can't understand why you're still single when every guy in our school has a crush on you. But I guess I'm the first one who has the guts to confess...yes, I do have a crush on you. Since the 6th grade when we bumped into each other, I've liked you...If you can, please meet me after school behind the school building to give me a proper answer.