15.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎L

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎L.FL☺︎L.YY☻︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

{4:54}

A few minutes have passed since the boys first separated. So far, no one had found anything, and if they had, they would've texted the information in either the normal boys group chat or the Cute Boys one.

Felix and YangYang were currently searching the fashion design clubroom to see if there was a loose lock in the windows, or a key card that was left behind by a student council member. The boy's made sure to keep the door from locking by horizontally propping the ironing board against the door.

"How many rooms do we have to check?" Felix asked, looking through random fabrics that were messily thrown into a cardboard box labeled "Leftovers."

"Depends...Jeno and Jaemin might check more rooms than we have. Hopefully they're faster than us and would end up doing our half without noticing!" YangYang jokes while trying to loosen the window lock.

The two fall silent as they continue looking throughout the room, hoping they could find something that was of use to them. Felix, however, kept shooting glances at the younger who was busy sorting through red fabrics.

"H-Hey YangYang...can I ask you something?"

The brown haired looked up at Felix who looked terrified for some odd reason. The brown haired slowly nods, a little confused with the situation that was taking place, "Is something wrong?"

"I- You-" the boy stutters as he couldn't properly let out a sentence but then he blurts out, "Why did you become a Cute Boy in the first place!" Felix covers his mouth, knowing he asked a really personal question.

YangYang never really talks about his past. He would always flip the conversation to the Australian, hoping the boy wouldn't notice, but he did. Felix wondered why YangYang hangs out with delinquents instead of people who have many things in common with him. The Taiwanese also never acted in normal Cute Boy fashion, since his personality is likeable as a normal boy enough.

"I know you see your friends as your family members...but how did that start? How did you become friends with Hyunjoon and the others?" Felix adds, already knowing he dug himself into a deep hole and was too far down to get out.

The latter eyes immediately turn into ones of sorrow as he lowers the red, velvet fabric back into the box. He takes a deep breath and smiles at the Australian, "You're a curious one eh? why do you want to know?"

"Because you know everything about me, and I hardly know things about you. I feel like...you don't trust me enough and I want to let you know that I'm here for you too..." Felix gives the younger a wide grin, making the brown haired snort.